Tsukumo x Reader: 2/4/16

"Why did this have to happen?" You asked no one in particular.

"What's wrong?" Tsukumo asks. Oh yeah, Tsukumo's there....so you do pretty much have talks with someone in particular.

"Hm? Oh hey. I completely forgot you were here." You sweat dropped at the sight of your cell mate sulking in the corner.

'She....she forgot me.' Tsukumo drew invisible pictures on the cell walls.

"Are you listening?" Your voice wakes up Tsukumo and his little 'depressed' moment.

"I'm sorry...what was that?" He scratches his head awkwardly. You sigh at the ninja/actor.

"I asked if you wanted to go have lunch with me. Shiro made something special for me today."

"Sure but....why?" He made sure he said the right thing to y'know, not annoy you.

"Today is February 4th. February 4th 2016, is the day I first arrived to this prison. It's sort of a birthday I suppose. Or is it an anniversary? I don't know but I don't care. But point is I get food specially made for me, made by the hands of Shiro's amazing cooking skills." You basically worship the chef at building 13.

'Sometimes you remind me of Rock.' Tsukumo sweat drops. He doesn't dare to say what he thought though. He knew he would anger you.

"Are you coming or not?" Your voice breaks his thoughts. Looking up, he sees Yamato, getting ready to escort himself along with you towards the mess hall.

"Yeah." He nods and follows after.

I know, I know this sucks so bad. But I will make it up to the requester by making another one similar to this in the future~