Ruka x Reader: Queen

"Hi Ruka." You walked up to the guard.

"Hello (Y/n)." Ruka nods with a smile.

"So listen, I'm supposed to be in a meeting with the Warden." You start as you walk along side him in the halls of HQ.

"And what does this have to do with what you want from me?" He asks.

You look up in thought. "It doesn't really involve you at all."

"Are you serious?" A tick mark forms on Ruka's head.

"Hell yeah man. I just felt like telling you something." You smile at him cheekily.

He only sighs in return.

"Ruka! What are you doing with my sister?" A voice demands. Turning around, you see your older brother.

---
You are (Y/n) Mitsuba. The younger sister of Kiji Mitsuba. You're only younger by about three years but Kiji still treats you like his 'darling little sister'. Well, that's what he says at least.

You are a guard at Nanba Prison, working under your supervisor, Kenshirou.

You are quite opposite of your brother. He's a bit of a girly man in a way. You also have some questions if he is gay but you don't ask. You felt it was right if he was the one to come out with it and not have people question his sexuality.

Anyways, yeah you are different from him. You don't like the bright colours. You don't wear makeup. You don't even wear the flashy uniforms. They are so flashy that it looks like it sparkles. You just wear a baggy, ash brown shirt. A grey tank top underneath that shirt. A black sweater-that is thin but comfy. Also army, green, baggy pants. And finally, a pair of army, camouflage sneakers. The only thing you did wear as the uniform for Nanba Guard, you wear the hat.

---

"Seriously bro?" You sigh.

You sweat drop as you see Ruka blow a kiss at Kiji. You knew he was only doing that because well.....to be honest you just find him to be a less annoying, version of Kiji. Plus you may have a slight crush on Ruka.

"Enough!" Kiji storms over and grabs your upper arm, dragging you away.

"You can't just take her! I won't allow the queer to take her!" Ruka yells as he pulls on your other arm.

"Who are you calling a queer!?" Kiji snaps.

"You! (Y/n) deserves to be with a queen like me." Ruka tugs on your arm.

"You're gonna rip me in half!" You shout.

At this, they let go.

"Darling I'm so sorry" They yell in unison.

"Just go....before I tell the Warden." You threaten. At this, they both go running away crying.

You stand up and look off into the direction they ran in.

"Why does that still work?" You sweat drop.

The memories of you threatening Kiji to taddle on him to you mother came back into your mind. Also the memories of threatening Ruka that you'll taddle on him to Enki. You couldn't help but giggle.

"Weirdos." You mumble.