Ship #8

Ship for: FearTheHime

-

Name: Kazue Akimara

Looks: wavy dark brown hair, dull lavender eyes, slightly curvy, normal body aside from slightly large chest.

Personality: A caring, organized and bubbly person, but when she is alone she often is depressed and quiet but loves to look at the sky and smile

Values: Friends, humor, genuineness, freedom, fantasy

Hates: People who kill for no reason, bullying betrayal, slavery

-

Akatsuki ship: Itachi

You come across as someone totally different than Itachi, and it makes many people wonder how you two function as one, the way you do. But what they don't see behind closed doors makes all of the difference. He's someone who understands what it feels like to be down, and he's not one who you need to talk to to feel close to. his presence is calming and comforting, and you provide him the loving stability he's wanted for so long. You will always be each other's warmth in even the darkest of nights.

-

General Ship: 707 (Mystic Messenger)

Everything about you and Seven is unbelievably compatible. It's not everyday you find someone like Seven, who you can just open up to, but laugh with the very next moment. Seven was shocked to find out how you feel when you're all alone, and he felt touched that he was the one you told. Watching how bubbly you are, and how you interact with the other RFA members, he would have never guessed that you would be just like him. At that moment, he refused to let you slip away, and he made a promise that no matter what it takes, you would be happy. And he would make sure that happiness you found would always be from him.

-

Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios [COMPLETE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara