They are sick

Kisame:

"Kisa, I told you not to go out in the rain." You sighed softly, petting his hair.

"But I'm a shark, I shouldn't be able to get s- ACHOO!" He cut himself off with a sneeze that was so violent, it nearly catapulted him out of bed.

"Do you need anything, Kisa?" You asked, placing the damp cloth back on his head once his sneezing fit had stopped.

"Can I have some soup. Pweese?" He burrowed deeper in the mountain of blankets. You fangirled at his cuteness and instant ran off to make his soup and fangirl at his cuteness.

Itachi:

"Can I do anything?" You whispered, but Itachi still winced. Since he came back from a mission with Kisame, he had been suffering from a splitting headache for days now.

"No thankyou, (Y/N), you've done more than enough, my butterfly" he closed his eyes and sighed softly. You really wished you could help him, or take the pain for him, but there wasn't really anything you could do other than provide him with anything he wanted, which at the moment was quiet. You knew that as going to be hard when an explosion wracked the base and you immediately stomped off to find the blonde bomber. Let's just say, there were no more explosions that day.

Hidan:

"Uuugghhhh!" Hidan groaned as he kicked off the many blankets for the, Jashin knows how many, time.

"Hidan, stop we have to-" you began, but his trembling bottom lip and glassy eyes made you atop short.

"Oh come on, Hidan, don't be like that. We have to break your fever." You placed your hand on his forehead. He was still burning up. You pulled the blankets back over him, receiving another whine of protest.

Kakuzu:

Kakuzu wouldn't tell you what was wrong, but you knew something was. He in fact wasn't speaking at all. You were bugging and following him all at until he got a notepad and pen. He scrawled something down.

'I've lost my voice' and your first reaction was to say;

"Oh Kuzu! Why didn't you just tell me?" And receiving a glare in return. You giggled once you realised what you'd done.

Deidara:

"Oh, Dei..." You sighed sympathetically, holding his hair back while using your other to rub his back as you crouched next to him on the bathroom floor. He was spewing his guts out, and luckily, for him and you, his hand mouths couldn't vomit. When he'd finally stopped, you laid him down on the bed and ran to get him everything he might need. When you returned he was all pale and shivery. You tucked him in, gave him water and some plain biscuits to try, kissed him on the forehead, and before you had even left the room he was sound asleep.

Sasori:

When you returned to Sasori's room, he had a tool raised above himself and looked about ready to start carving away at his stomach.

"Sasori!" You gasped, grabbing the tool from him.

"But there must be something inside me making this awful ache?!" He wailed.

"That's just something you have to deal with, I'm afraid. It will go soon." You soothed as he curled into the fetal position, from his stomach ache, as you rubbed his back.