"I Don't Wanna Die" ~ Hollywood Undead

Modern AU!

"I don't wanna die" ~ Hollywood Undead

[Kakuzu and Suigetsu have been removed for this one <3]

-

Kisame:

"I know that blood will be spilled, and if you won't then I will, my grave will never be filled, it's either kill or be killed,"

    "(Y/N), do it!" Kisame yelled, but your ears were ringing and your eyes were wide in fear, like a deer caught in the headlights. Your legs shook and your could barely keep yourself upright, the knife clutched between your two fists quivering violently.

     The man who had kidnapped you was right in front of you, except it was his turn to feel the pain. He was tied to the chair, gagged, eyes brimming over with tears, his eyes begging for the remorse he hadn't given you. If it weren't for your merciful nature, this man would have been dead long ago.

    As you looked in his eyes, all you could think that this was a life. A life you couldn't bring yourself to take away, no matter how disgusting it was.

    "I-I can't..." You murmured out and suddenly, your body seemed to calm and all shaking just stopped. The knife fell from your lips hands and your shoulder slumped forward, the loud clang of the metal on the concrete basement floor not bothering you in the slightest.

    "Then look away, (Y/N)..." Kisame said lowly from behind you, and you just shook your head, your gut twisting with the panic of the situation. What the hell were you and Kisame doing? You'd kidnapped the man who had once kidnapped you, how were you any better than him?

    "K-Kisame.." You murmured, unable to fully voice your concerns and fears. But right now, Kisame wouldn't have listened anyway.

    "(Y/N), you know what I'm about to do..." He muttered. "If you don't look away now, what comes after seeing this is your own fault.."

    You just stared, you couldn't tear your eyes away from the man who had tears streaming down his face, begging for mercy through the cloth.

     Then, a loud bang. The man's head jolted back, the top half blown to pieces, splattered on the wall behind him. Your ears were just ringing, ringing, ringing. Your stomach churned and the sickening smell made you double over and throw up on the floor. A hand rested on your back and you shivered, your stomach still trying to turn itself inside out.

    "I'm sorry, (Y/N)... But you know I couldn't let him live after what he did to you..."

-

Itachi:

"I keep on asking the question 'can I be saved by confession?', you see this blood on my hands, at least they're still reaching to heaven."

    Itachi couldn't meet your eyes, it was like he didn't feel he deserved to look at the gorgeous (E/C) eyes which shone like stars. You watched him shrink inside himself, barely able to do anything without looking stricken, barely able to say two words to you.

     "(Y/N).... I have a confession..." Itachi murmured, his eyes still cast down to the floor. You were shocked, was he about to confess why he had been so distant, always seeming like a deer caught in the headlights?

     "What is it?" You smiled sweetly. Itachi felt his gut twist in anxiety and guilt. It had been eating him alive, he had to get it off his chest. But was confession really the best option? Would you be able to look at him the same, would it even do him any good? Would he feel better for it? He hoped so, but doubted it all the same.