ONE SHOT: Akatsuki x Reader

♥ FLUFF (I think?) ♥

♥ VARIOUS! Akatsuki x Reader ♥

♥ Dedicated to LeaTomlinson_12 ♥

No POV.

    You slowly awoke to the smell of delicious F/B/F (favourite breakfast food) wafting up your nose. A small smile stretched across your face and you yawned, sitting upright. Your eyes opened, but you instantly brought and arm up to shield your eyes from the sunlight streaming in through the small window. You grimaced at the bright light. 

    "Good morning, Y/N." 

    "Eh!?" You jerked at the voice and squinted around the bright room, only to see Itachi sat at your desk, looking at you thoughtfully. You just stared at each other for a few moments before you realized you were in your sleep wear, and you jolted, pulling your duvet up around you to hide you (pattern) sleep wear.

    "I brought you breakfast." He stated, picking up the tray of breakfast foods, and setting it on your lap with a rare smile. You looked down to see perfectly made F/B/F.

    "I- Thank you, Itachi. But, why?" You asked, tilting your head slightly to the side. 

    "I was just being nice." He displayed another rare smile and swiped some of his raven hair away from his face.

    "Um... Thank you." You returned a smile. He nodded with a slight bow before leaving the room. You decided to watch your back for the rest of the day, and be extra cautious. Why? Itachi Uchiha was not the type to be nice for no reason. Something was going on.

    You carefully ate your breakfast, but it tasted just as good as always. Not poisoned. After that, you had a quick shower and dressed.

    Walking down the corridor with your cloak slunk over one arm, you encountered Sasori leaving his room for breakfast with the others.

    "Good morning, Danna." You greeted like every other morning, with a sweet smile you always wore. He actually gave a small smile in return.

    "Good morning, Y/N." He returned and you stopped short, bewildered. Sure, you greeted him every morning, but he was yet to actually say it back. But today... Apparently today was the day. You thought it was weird Itachi bringing you an early breakfast, but Sasori acknowledging you made it even weirder. Something was definitely going on. "How are you, this morning?" He asked, waiting outside his door, waiting for you to catch up.

    "Surprisingly good." You replied, taking your cloak from your arm to put it on.

    "Here, let me help you with that." He suggests, taking your cloak from your hands, holding it open for you to easily slip your arms into.

    "Thank you, Dann-" You stop yourself short when you feel something cool slip over your wrist. You look down at it questioningly, to see a small bracelet with shiny red beads, wrapped around your wrist. "Huh?"

    "I made it with some left over supplies I had. I thought you might like it." Sasori states, gazing down the hallway. "Come." He commands, walking down the hallway towards the dining room, and you follow.

    "Hey, Y/N!" Hidan yells loudly with a grin, over-exaggeratedly waving at you as you enter the room behind Sasori.

    "hi." You greet with a small smile and wave as you move towards the kitchen side, and your pour yourself some F/D (favourite drink), taking it and walking back over to the large table where everyone was seated. As you approach, Hidan pulls out the empty next to him. Your seat. You smile a take a seat, sipping at your F/D.