You are showering

Kisame:

"Kisa! I'm showering!" You scold from behind the curtain when you heard the door open. You weren't overly concerned, you were fairly okay with your body and he couldn't even see you through the curtain anyway. You just thought you needed to teach him some respect.

"S-sorry! I didn't k-know!" He burst out as quick as he burst in. Unbeknownst to you, the breeze of him opening the door had blown the curtain away, leaving him to see you in all of your glory, even if it only was from behind. Thoughts of you and him doing that *ahem* had popped into his head. He was more concerned about damaging your perfect body.

Itachi:

"'tachi, can you bring me some fresh clothes?" You yelled as you got out of the shower and wrapped to towel around yourself. You would have got them yourself, but Kisame was there, and you didn't want to show him your almost naked body. The door clicked open and he was met with you staring expectantly. He handed you the clothes but scarcely tore his eyes from your body.

Itachi was staring at you in adoration and only just managed to pull himself from the bathroom. If you looked that good, he wondered how you looked without the towel.

Hidan:

"Hey b***h-" he burst into the shower and you glared at him, but didn't hide your body, which was mostly turned away from him anyway. "-dayyymmm." His eyes were boggling.

"Get out." You aid boredly but he didn't move, so you took the shower head and sprayed him with it, snapping him from his trance like state.

"Looks like I have to shower now, too." He said with a smirk, pulling his damp coak off.

"Then you can damn wait." You said, pushing him from the bathroom and locking the door behind you to finish your shower.

Kakuzu:

"Hmmmm..." You hummed in content as the warm water dripped down your body. Kakuzu's hands massaging out all the tension in your back before scrubbing it clean with a sponge.

"Thanks Kuzu" you called over you shoulder as he began to leave.

"Any time" his voice sounded different from normal. Slightly breathless and strangled almost? Strange... I wonder why?

Deidara:

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" Deidara hadn't even noticed you were showering, he was so focused on finding his hair band.

"Un?!" He grunted spinning to where you were before lookin away awkwardly and blushing. "I lost my hair band." He said nervously when he realised you were still waiting for an answer.

"Oh..." You took the band from one of the shower shelves and held it out in his direction. "You left it here after your shower." His breath hitched as your wet fingertips brushed against his and he sprinted from the bathroom as soon as he had his hair band back.

Sasori:

"Er, Sasori? What are you doing?" You covered yourself as best you could.

"Watching you." He said simply. He had come in a moment or so before and was just watching you shower.

"Y-you do realise that it's not something you should be doing right?" You tried to think of how to phrase it.

"Do you really think I'd do something to you, (Y/N)?" He sighed boredly. You shook your head but would continue with your shower until he had left.