Christmas chaos / authors note

As much as I hate these, imma do it. But hopefully y'all won't hate me too much, because I'm just gonna wish you a merry Christmas and get this over wi-

Hidan: hey b***h! You weren't planning on leaving me out, were you, b***h?!

Me: Hidan, it's Christmas day, leave off, yeah...?

Hidan: you're starting to sound like Barbie! Ha!

Me: don't be mean to Dei-chan (insert heart eyes emoji)

Deidara: you called?

Hidan: great. Now Barbie's F*****g here too.

Kisame: stop f*****g swearing.

Me: when did he get here and since when did he swear?

Sasori: he's always been here.

Me: oh, hi Sasori o.o

Sasori: *blinks*

Kakuzu: we should cancel Christmas this year.

All: WHAT?!?!?!

Kakuzu: it's too expensive.

Hidan: you would say that...*grumbles*

Itachi: it is impossible to cancel Christmas...

Kakuzu: shame.

Me: well now you're all here, let's talk about Christmas, shall we?

All: *grumbles*

Me: that's the spirit! So, what's it like in the base at Christmas..?

Sasori: leader-sama doesn't approve of Christmas.

*chokes on croissant* (stop! I almost dropped my croissant!!)
*white house falls down*
*Europe is invaded by aliens*
*the world ends*

Me: well, this can be your first Christmas!!!! Okay!! So! What every Christmas needs! A feast! Kisame and Itachi! You are in charge of food you need a Turkey and stuff! Go! *kicks them out of the door*

Me: next! Presents! Sasori and dei-

Kakuzu: *glaring*

Me: -ahem! I-I mean Kakuzu and Hidan.... Yeah.. Er... Go get presents... *kicks them out of the door*

Me: and you two! Sasori-danna and Dei-chan! The decorations! Oh! And don't forget to bug Zetsu for a tree!

-time Skippy no jutsu-

Me: well, now you're all back, let's see what a mess you've made. So, Kisame and Itachi...
...fried fish and dango's?

Itachi: dango's are delicious.

Me: K-kisame?! Isnt this cannibalism?

Kisame: shhh.....

Me: er, moving on, presents? Kakuzu why is that present body shaped and swearing...?

Kakuzu: its a joint present, an annoying Jashinist.

Me: well, that's not quite what I was thinking of, but whatever. But how did he manage to wrap Hidan up like that? And another thing, Hidan is a ninja and he still hasn't escaped from the wrapping paper? Great ninja... Ahem. What is going on with the decorations??

Deidara: we're done, un. Come on.

*everyone enters room.*
*everyone sweatdrops*

Me: guys... Puppets and clay birds aren't Christmas decorations...

Deidara: b-b-but...?

Me: *le sigh* this is a disaster... But thanks to the author's magic..... *clicks fingers* CHRISTMAS IS SAVED!!!

*Christmas is saved*

Zetsu: can someone get us out of here? This is humiliating!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Okay! I hope this skit thing wasn't to weird. It's Christmas and I wanted to update a little something or other like this as just a bit of fun.

But real talk though, wherever you are, whether you celebrate Christmas or not, have a brilliant day. Spend it with those who mean the most to you and make yourself feel good this Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!