He hides your makeup

kisame:

"Kisa, have you seen my makeup?" You call from the bathroom.

"Yeah." He sticks his head in the door and watches you search around the bathroom for it.

"Well?" You ask, turning to him. "I need it, I'm going out soon."

"No you don't. I hid it because you're beautiful just how you are Y/N. You shouldn't care what others think. There's no need to cover your perfect face!" He coos, pinching your cheeks.

"Thanks Kisa, but I'd still like my makeup back."

"Nope."

-

Itachi:

"Why did you hide my makeup?!" You ask, frantically trying to get ready for your date with Itachi.

"Because you simply don't need it." Itachi shakes his head.

"But I-"

"No. You don't need it. It just covers your natural beauty."

"That sweet, but I still want it back."

"No, Y/N-Chan, did you even listen to what I just said?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

-

Hidan:

"Hidan, you F******D! What did you do with my makeup?" You growl angrily.

"I hid it." He says with a proud grin and you just look at him like 'WTF'

"Why...?" You say, you voice low with anger.

"Because you don't need to smear that s**t on your face. You look good without it."

"Wow, you're actually being sweet for once."

"Yeah, so don't use that C**p anymore."

"Uh, how about no."

-

Kakuzu:

"Wheres my makeup?" You ask confusedly, looking at where it should be.

"I hid it." Kakuzu says, leaning against the wall.

"B-b-but...!"

"It's a waste, Y/N. You're pretty without it. There's just no need."

"Don't lie!" You wail dramatically.

"I'm not." He quirks an eyebrow.

"OK, but I want my makeup back!" You wail again.

-
Deidara:

"Dei, you haven't seen my makeup, have you?" You ask him, where he's chilling out on the bed with a small smirk.

"Yup. I hid it." His smirk turns to a grin.

"What? Why?" You ask in a shrill voice.

"You're too pretty to cover it up with makeup! You're perfect how you are, don't try to hide your beauty."

"You're so sweet to me." You smile softly, "but I'll stick with makeup for now, Dei."

-

Sasori:

"Sasori, I've lost my makeup." You complain, walking into the bedroom from the bathroom

"No. I just hid it." He says, continuing to fiddle with a puppet.

"But I need it." You frown.

"Look at this." He holds out a little puppet of you.

"It's perfect." You shrug.

"Just like you, then." He says and you shake your head with a small smile.

"Very smooth, Sasori, but I want my makeup back. Now."

-

A/N:

Okie dokie! I don't do this very often so, I hope you don't just skip past this because I have some kinda Important stuff to say!

1. When this book gets 100 chapters I am ending it, because it actually kinda hard to make new chapters and publish it and stuff, it just gets a total pain in the behind!

2. I might make a second book for the Akatsuki boys, would you want this? With stuff like pregnancy and marriage etc? (That would come later in the book, but yeah, it could feature that) because I have a feeling people would want this continued.

3. I need chapter ideas to finish this book before I consider any chapters for the second book. So, suggestions would be amazing!

4. Would an Akatsuki one shot book be a good idea? Because, I kinda want to make one, but I don't have any ideas, so if you comment some here, then I could make that?

5. The next boyfriend scenario book will be attack on Titan! So, expect it sometime soon! I'll publish the first ten chapters all in one go when I get them written.

Thanks, if you read this far! And I really need help, because I can't do anything without you awesome lot! So thank you for supporting me so much, I read every comment and I check every vote and it makes me so happy! Thank you so, so much!

Also, if you read through this hella long authors note, you are amazing and deserve a cookie, so here! (:::)