You watch the Conjuring 2

Kisame:

You were in the cinema, front row, staring tensely up at the screen. As the movie began to build up, you grabbed Kisame's hand and clutched it tightly. You both leaned forward slightly in your seat. Suddenly, there was a jump scare, and you both leapt back in your seats, still clinging to each other. You dropped your drink and it spilled all over the floor, and Kisame threw the bucket of popcorn up in air, and it landed everywhere, covering anyone within a 5 chair radius of you two...

-

Itachi:

"Holy sh*t, holy sh*t, holy sh*t!" You whispered over and over again, leaning against Itachi, who didn't seem phased at all. "F*ck! Itachi, itachi itachi! It's the nun. It's the f*****g nun- AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" you screamed at the top of your lungs with the rest of the cinema. Itachi just sighed softly, pulling you against him more.

-

Hidan:

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this..." You muttered dejectedly with downcast eyes, following Hidan into the cinema screen. You hated horror movies with a passion.

"It's just a horror movie, Jesus, Y/N." He rolled his eyes, oblivious to your anxiety. He took at seat in the back row and you sat next to him, pulling your feet up onto the chair and your knees to your chest.

Part way through the film, he spared a glance your way, and your head was hurried in your knees, trying to block out the film that you never wanted to see in bthe first place, and his face creases with a frown.

"Hey, Y/N, are you really that scared of horror movies?" You looked up and have a slight nod. "W-well, sorry I made you come along." He said softly, leaning over and pressing his lips to yours, which ended in a make out in the back of the cinema, luckily you were the only ones at the back and the movie was so loud...

-

Kakuzu:

"Remind me why we came here again?" You asked Kakuzu boredly.

"Shhhhh!" He hushed you staring intently at the screen. Something scary happened and he jumped back a little while you just rolled your eyes at him.

"Seriously?" You eyed him.

"Shhhh- AHHHHH!"

-

Deidara:

"Hey, Dei, if you're scared we can leave?" You said gently to Deidara, who was cowering in his seat. He looked over at you before fixing his eyes on the screen with a head shake. "I can see you're scared, we don't have to stay-"

"No, I want to." He shakes his head again and you raise and eyebrow as he tenses up again. "They'll all make fun of me if I don't watch it." He says determinedly and you sigh with a slight smile.

"Alright..." You murmur, taking his warm hand in yours, feeling him gently squeeze.

-

Sasori:

"Uhm, hey, Sasori?" You ask nervously, peeking over his shoulder as he worked on a new puppet.

"Yes, Y/N?" He replied. "You need something?"

"W-well.. I was wondering if you'd come see a movie with me? I'm too scared to go by myself..." You murmur nervously and he pauses.

"Which movie?"

"The conjuring 2."

"..... Fine, but only because I want to see it, too."

-

Tobi:

"Gah!" You groan in annoyance as Tobi throws himself onto your lap yet again. "Tobi! C'mon, it's not even at a scary part!" You huff and push him off of you, onto the sofa next to you, as you were still in the base watching it on the TV, because you decided that taking Tobi to the cinema wasn't the best idea.

"B-b-but Y/N-Chan-"

A loud scream erupted from the TV, and tobi matched it, leaping into your lap again.

"Gah!" In the end, you gave up trying to move him.

-

Okay guys, I'm really sorry about the lack of updates, I've been working on things behind the scenes because I have new books coming up, if I can ever get anything done v.v I'm planning boyfriend scenarios for: Naruto (non-akatsuki), death note, I'm working on the AOT one, OHSHC, Diabolik lovers (the sakamaki brothers), Diabolik lovers more blood (Mukami brothers + shin and Carla, BC I forgot their last names o.o) and Dramatical Murder!

I know this chapter is really random, but I wanted to make it because I actually went to see this movie yesterday, and I swear to lord Jashin, NEVER AGAIN HOLY HELL NO. THE FLIPPING NUN, JESUS CHRIST ITS GOING TO HAUNT MY NIGHTMARES. but yeah. If you can watch it, you definitely should, in my opinion, it's the scariest horror movie I've ever seen. Like damn. Nasty.

Anyway, Rhi-Chan out~