He gets drunk

Kisame:

"Kisame, I think you've had enough." You sigh, as you clear the beer bottles from the table.

"No, I'm fine (Y/N)~" Kisame slurs.

"I really don't think you are-" you stop mid sentence when you see Kisame smirking at you with lidded eyes. It takes you a few moments, until he is stalking up to you with a grin, showing off his pointy teeth that you understand.

"K-kisame, you do know your not a shark, right?" You stutter nervously and he let's out a dark chuckle.

Itachi:

"Itachi? Are you feeling okay?" You look at Itachi, shocked. He was dancing wildly in the Akatsuki kitchen. You didn't even know he was drunk until you saw the beer bottles littering the floor.

"Dance with me, (Y/N)!!" Itachi yelled loudly, dragging you towards him and pulling you around in a crazy dance. Unfortunately his yelling attracted the attention of the rest of the Akatsuki.

Hidan:

"Fling!" Hidan giggled happily, throwing paper stars and flowers at your face. Whenever Hidan got drunk, he tended to become a happy go lucky school girl.

"Yup." You sighed, rubbing your forehead.

"You're so pretty! You know that?" Perhaps you should get Hidan drunk more often...?

Kakuzu:

"You know..?" Kakuzu said from behind you. You were trying to clean the alcohol from the carpet.

"You know..?!" He grunted a bit louder.

"No, I don't know." You sigh.

"I don't know either." You turn just in time to see him downing the rest of the beer left in the bottle.

Deidara:

Explosions echoed through the Akatsuki base and you sighed, immediately knowing who it was. You went wandering the corridors looking for Deidara and soon found him with Tobi, who was cowering on the floor, and Deidara was very, very angry about something. You ran up to him and put you hands on his shoulders. He relaxed instantly and turned to wrap his arms around you and held you tightly, you could strongly smell the alcohol and you knew it was going to be a long night.

Sasori:

"Who knew the damn puppet could get drunk?" Hidan laughed. It was yours and his mission to get Sasori drunk, and now he was sat in the corner, laughing hysterically at nothing in particular.

"But... What do we do with him now?" You and Hidan stole a glance at Sasori, who was now passed out on the couch and you just shrugged.