If He Were Yangire

(A/N: So I'm starting a series of scenarios that would sum up kind of if they were a specific dere etc??? Idk, just thought it would be fun. It's not actually going to be one with too much dialogue, they'll be short and explain just what it would be like. They'll be every two other chapters of mine or so.

Enjoy!)

Kisame:
He'd act sort of similar to how he normally would, just definitely more spazzy. Kisame would often touch you hair or your shoulders and trail his hands down your back, or compliment you on how sexy your outfit looks that day, then a minute later completely freak out about the fact that you might be talking to Itachi about the latest tailed beast mission assigned to a pairing besides your two. All out, he'd start screaming, throwing things, wrecking everything - himself and you included - and then completely under-react after the entire event, often giving little "I don't see the big deal in it"s or give a comment about how he "didn't like what you were doing, it seemed unfaithful and damaging to our relationship". Even if the two of you did love each other, his way of acting absolutely freaked you out.

Itachi:
Every single moment, every single second of the day, he'd have his sharingan ready just for you, scared someone would try and take you away from him. Often he'd catch you trying to ask Kakuzu or Pein for a favor regarding the organization, and it would seem almost as if a cool in his brain had snapped back and hit him straight in the amygdala, triggering him into this deluded state of mind that made him think "she doesn't love me, why doesn't she loves me? I want her to love I'll make her love me!" In this sick kind of rushed voice. It was almost as if he had a complete personality switch once you came into the Akatsuki, the once kuudere man all had known had now become a monster of something none of you could fathom - and you wanted out.

Hidan:
I mean, he can be quite a masochist, so it kind of makes sense. You just didn't understand the pattern in which he would go off, though he'd always warn you beforehand. Before you ask, it wasn't really a direct warning, more like a glint in his eyes that would show once he started getting ditsy, but it was terrifying nonetheless. Constantly, Hidan would be looking around corners, simply telling you the reason to be he "didn't want my bitch taken away".

Kakuzu:
You were like a priceless gem to him - a value too infinitely important to describe in words, or anything at that. It's absolutely crazy to think it, but he valued your wellbeing even more than money itself, because once the jewel is chipped, it's unable to have repaired. Money he could make over and over again, but the moment he loses you.. He'll throw his money in the fireplace like he was homeless and those were his water bills. The rage would just be too much for him to handle, he'd simply crack under the pressure. Like the way he metaphorically saw you.

Deidara:
He couldn't help it. He just knew the moment he saw you his art would be useless from them on, he'd already found the ultimate masterpiece. You had all the qualifying needs to his logical form of art, it's not like you'd ever last forever, right? He didn't really regret it when he watched you rocket into the sky in a flurry of citrus colors. Kind of like he'd just nuked a structure manufacturing acrylic dye, and it got him so... excited. That you really were what would complete his ideals, the piece of the puzzle he had been missing to finish out what would make him the happiest man on earth. Yes, it was sick. Yes, everyone else would have been mortified. But what else could he do? He loved his art. And because of that... He already knew he'd loved you from the start too.

Sasori:
(Holy shit my phone autocorrected his name to savory like)

I mean, it's pretty obvious he'd make you a puppet, he can't help but want to see your beauty for eternity

I mean, it's pretty obvious he'd make you a puppet, he can't help but want to see your beauty for eternity. It just felt so right, the two of you lasting forever, if you did die during the operation to make you even better, as long as it didn't taint your beauty anymore than the words that came out of your mouth like they would from your toilet. Shutting you up just made the situation better to him than ever, and disagreeing with his form of art when he asked to change you for the better did not help with saving your hide at all. Then again he did anyways - what would the purpose have been there then?

Tobi/Obito:
He was now addicted to you more than he was his first taste of candy. Not even the sweetest dango, the most amazing, delectable sweet he'd ever tasted before could approach, even, his need for you. He'd gnaw on his fingers, waiting to get another taste of you, all he ever wanted from you was your body coming in contact with his, the friction and taste just gave him so much satisfaction. Even when you tried to leave, only because you thought he loved your body more than you yourself of course, his brain almost jumped out of both ears the same time. Immediately screaming at you not to leave him, and how he'd be useless without you, making his world more bearable, it changed your mind, thinking that if he really thought of you that way then he either:

A- really cared about you, or

B-had a couple of screws loose.

Even if it was both, he couldn't help his cravings, you were just too sweet to resist.

Pein:
He honestly couldn't give a fuck if you left the Akatsuki, as long as you never left him, specifically, then he'd be perfectly fine. As long you you were still alive, he'd be perfectly fine. As long as you were laying by his side, even if you were only a severed head, he'd be fine. As long as you were with him, as long as you physically existed, in a place where he could hold, and touch you, and see you.... he couldn't care less about the world.

Hope you liked it!

~Sushi