Their Nickname For You

Kisame:

Shark Bait.

Just kidding, probably something sweet and cheeky, like cutie, or just your name, that's perfect enough.

-

Itachi:

Butterfly

It's something unusual that fits your quirky personality, while matching your elegance. But of course, he uses your name, too. Ah, to call a rose by any other name.

-

Hidan:

Bee

Hidan thinks you're beautiful, and he wants to tell you every day, however, he's too lazy, so it got shortened to bee. Of course, he uses your name, and the occasional 'bitch', but you've more or less worked past that stage.

-

Kakuzu:

Sweetness

Normally, it's your name, but when he's feeling especially affectionate, he brings out the cute pet names, and sweetness is his go-to, because it just fits your sweet nature so well.

-

Deidara:

Baby

A little flirty, very cute, and guaranteed to make you blush every time. So, it's a favourite of Deidara. And though you would never admit it, you kinda like it, too.

-

Sasori:

Babe

It's simple, classy and just rolls off his tongue, like music to your ears. After he called you babe accidentally, it's just stuck.

-

Tobi:

Bunny

Well, ever since he saw you bouncing up and down on his *ahem* during *cough cough* he had this odd thought that you would look extremely cute as a bunny... Of course, you had no idea about this, so just thought it was a cute nickname. Oh Y/N, if only you knew Tobi's thoughts weren't always as innocent as you thought...

-

Pein:

Princess

Oh, of course. What else would he call you?! You're his sweet little princess who can do no wrong, (in his eyes, anyway. I'm watching you, Y/N-Chan) he should treat you accordingly!

-

A/N: ive been to school. Please kill me. I hate that bloody new girl. Can she not. Like no, Davina has known me 15 bloody years, and you've known her 4 months, before you came here. I wonder who her best friend is?! (That would be me) also, P.E. tomorrow. I refuse. No. Why do I need to exercise?! I am perfectly fine being a couch potato.

But BuT BUT I saw you-know-who for the first time in so long and holy crap. His hair... it used to be black, and it was bright orange?! I'm not complaining, I like it tbh, but what?! Alright. I want to confess to him o.o like in person. I'm actually plucking up the courage to tell him FACE TO FACE, like IN PERSON. like, 'HI THERE I HAVE A MASSIVE CRUSH ON YOU OK BYE' kind of confessing.

Someone please talk me out of it before I actually do it.

Sorry guys... I just wanted to rant. Like, I cannot deal with today.

Like, emotions need to stop. Like, I just wanna talk about him all the time and I don't have time for this crap. No. Make the feels stop. I'm actually scared. Like. What is love? Is this love? I fucking hope not jfc. I need help. I might talk about it in another chapter, I just... gah! I need help v.v I dont even wanna consider the fact that I might be in love. Please, how do I get rid of feelings? Can I cut them off or something? 😂😂😂

Again, sorry about this o.o massive rant and Author-Chan being a selfish little *BLANK*

Have a great day/night/life!

Rhi-Chan out!~