Mini-Scenarios

Okie dokie! Chapter 30, so here was have 30 mini scenarios! If you put a suggestion/request, don't fear! I haven't forgotten and I guarantee you it will be done!

There are other anime's referenced here, so, uh, look out, I think? If you don't wanna read things with other anime's then you might need to skip a couple, oops.

#1 his favourite colour on you:

Kisame: Pink

He loves it when you wear pink, it brings out your girlish cuteness and he adores your adorable side!

Itachi: White

He likes white on you because although you may not be pure, you are compared with him, and he loves to feel like he has something precious to protect, and white reflects that purity.

Hidan: Black

He likes you to wear black, especially if the clothes are tight fitting. It's rarer to seep people wearing tight black clothes where you come from, so he adores seeing your confidence in clothes choice just as much as his view of your body ;)

Kakuzu: Yellow

He doesn't have the brightest personality or choices, so he loves it when you show of how colourful you are and the bright colour brings out your dazzling smile.

Deidara: Dark Blue

Like his explosions, you have a bright and bursting personality, so when you were something darker, especially deep blue like the night sky, he can't help but feel its a wonderful contrast. Like fireworks in a dark night sky.

Sasori: Purple

He loves when you wear purple, especially if its a dress, or something velvety. He knows he can't turn you into a puppet, but the purple makes your skin looks so pearly, like a doll, he relishes in it, considering its the closest you'll get to being a puppet.

#2 song that describes your relationship:

Kisame: Ultraviolet - Stiff Dylans

Itachi: Painkiller - Three Days Grace

Hidan: Sick like me - In This Moment

Kakuzu: Vapor - 5 seconds of summer

Deidara: Addicted to you - Avicii

Sasori: Whispers in the dark - Skillet

#3 the ice cream you share:

Kisame: Bubble gum - although he gets a little freaked out because its the same colour as his skin...

Itachi: Strawberry - you always pick strawberry because you find it funny when it's all smudged round his mouth and it looks like sloppy lipstick

Hidan: Chocolate - Hidan will no accept anything other than chocolate with chocolate sprinkles, drenched in chocolate sauce, chocolate chips with a side of extra chocolate. He needs to slow down before he gets diabetes!

Kakuzu: Mint - it reminds him of money...

Deidara: Neapolitan - of course, Dei loves the variety of colours and flavours! It reminds him of explosions!

Sasori: Vanilla - Sasori likes to keep it simple yet classy with vanilla. Nice one Danna!

#4 How he cuddles:

Kisame: he is always afraid to hurt you so his arms wrap loosely around you, cradling you delicately.

Itachi: Itachi likes to tuck you in against his chest and keep his arms locked tightly around you because he feels like he's protecting you.