For All Other Americans - I Am Truly Sorry.

NOTICE:

I'm leaving the chapter ttiel the same as a remind of what exactly was in this part of the book, however I have some issues I'd like to address with this.

First of all, I'm sorry. I won't actually comment on the contents of the chapter-- I'll mention that in a moment-- But from reading the comments it's clear it upset many people and sparked a debate I really didn't want to have in this book, it was supposed to remain fun and light hearted. I'm actually incredibly sorry it ended up turning sour, and some people no longer enjoy my book, or view it in the same way at all.

Second, it seems a couple of people may have the wrong idea over who has which opinions.

As the owner of this account and primary author of the book, I am entirely neutral on the topic of American politics. I am English, and I barely concern myself with the politics of my own country, let alone another's.

This chapter was written by my co-author at the time, who was American. Those views are entirely her own and I do not share them in any way. You are entirely free to support whatever kind of politics you want, and you are entitled to feel whichever way you want about the matter.

At the time, I never paid too much attention, though thinking about it now I shouldn't have allowed politics to enter this book, this is about sharing love for the character and fandom.

Again, I'm sorry to anyone who was upset or Offended by the contents of this chapter, I know there was some... Eh... Very strongly worded parts, and I'm sorry I allowed that to pass.

If you support what was said here, that is perfectly fine, if you do not support it, that is also perfectly fine. I'm sorry if this caused any political turbulence, this really wasnt what the book was about.

I will admit, the next chapter aelo centring around the Trump campaign was written by me, however it was done purely with comedic interests, and I hope that shows, but even so, if that has also upset anyone then I am incredibly sorry.

I decided I needed to clear things up as clearly people were upset by this but my lack of any real interaction with wattpad and espcally this book let it slip by for a while, and I wanted to clear up that these views were not my own, they account holder.

As livinglikekillers, Rhi, Author-Chan or however else you'd like to refer to me, I'm sorry if the content here has upset you, you are absolutely free to believe whatever you'd like and voice your opinion without being any lesser of a person, and this should to without saying.

Once again, I am deeply sorry.

Rhi ❤️