"Sexy Drug" ~ Falling In Reverse

High School AU!

"Sexy Drug" ~ Falling In Reverse
NSFW content ahead
[Tobi & Kakuzu have been removed for this one, sorry =x]

Kisame:

"Sexy girl I just fell in love, your juicy trying it's a hell of a drug."

    This was definitely not what you expected, and you were totally mortified. You knew it had been a bad idea, but you just couldn't help yourself. You knew it was wrong, but you had to do something.  You'd been sexually frustrated all day, and it was getting unbearable for you, to the point you were squirming in your seat in class. But come lunch time, you dashed out of class, and went to the quietest part of the school and found yourself an empty classroom and hiked up your skirt, slipping a hand into your panties to relieve yourself. And of course, you'd been caught.

    "Oh..." Kisame uttered form the doorway, his eyes giving away where he was staring, in fact, he didn't seem too ashamed at all, his pointed teeth biting down on his own lip. His eyes gaze up to meet yours, a faint lilac blush on his cheeks. "You seem pretty busy, Y/N." He gave you a slight smirk.

    "W-Well, I-I-" You searched for an acceptable reason, but you couldn't find one. Kisame laughed out a deep rumbling chuckle, before his dark eyes connected with yours again.

    "Do you need help with that, Y/N?" He asked slyly, the sharky grin and glint in his eyes making you feel some kind of way. "Or, do I get to watch while you get yourself off?" You bit your lip and when you saw no signs of him joking, you slowly let your fingers move inside yourself again. He watched you for a few moments, before moving quickly over to you.

    "You know what, just watching is torture." He muttered, removing your fingers and replacing them with his own, setting a much faster pace, making you gasp instantly and arch your back. "I'll show you how it's done, Y/N."

-

Itachi:

"We're rocking and rolling, we're touching and moaning, and making a mess of your bed."

     "Sh-Shit!" You gasped as your shirt was quickly pulled from your body and cast to the floor, joining the growing pile. Itachi licked his lips before the descended on your neck once again.

    You had been paired with Itachi for a project which required you to work together out of school time, and so you gracious invited him over to your house after school, which he of course graciously accepted. However, as soon as you got in the door, he had you against the wall, it seemed like he'd wanted this for quite some time now.

    You ran your hand up and under his shirt, feeling the muscles in his back, rock hard and rippling under your hands. When he sucked down harder and began to imprint a hickey, you let out a moan and your nails dug into his back, dragging down, leaving bright pink scratches, and he moaned out too.

    His hands began to pull down your school skirt, and he tossed it somewhere behind him, your own hands fiddling with the buttons on his trousers, and he assisted you, kicking them off his legs, along with practically ripping himself out of his shirt.

   He pressed down against you, his lips landing back against your as his hands quickly roamed up and down your sides, trying to cover as much skin as he could get to, your own hands doing some exploring of their own.

    He pulled away and sat back on his knees, just staring down at you for a moment, half naked and flushed red. He flashed you a wicked smirk before beginning to kick the cushions and blankets off of your bed, before turning back to you with his eyes glittering in excitement.