ONE SHOT: SasoDei SMUT

❤ SasoDei ❤

❤ Dedicated to ADramaticalMurderer (well, someone knows Author-Chan's OTP :P) ❤

❤ Type: EXTREME SMUT ❤ PROBABLY 18+ (like anyone's gonna listen to that x3) ❤

No POV.

     Deidara had been having a pretty bad day, so when Sasori came into his room demanding to know what his boner was, it got even worse.

    "What the hell?!" He exclaimed, shielding his eyes to stop himself looking at Sasori's boner.

     "Do you or do you not know what that is?" Sasori demanded, pointing down at hard-on. "And stop being such an insufferable brat about it, too."

    "Y-you have a boner..." Deidara said with a bright blush.

    "How do I get rid of it?" Sasori more stated than asked, stepping towards Deidara, yanking the blondes hands away from his face, making him blush even deeper. "And didn't I tell you to stop being such a brat?"

     "W-well you have to-" Deidara began with wide eyes, but a loud 'Tch' sound from Sasori cut off his speech.

     "If you know how to, I expect you to be able to do it for me, or at least help me." Sasori said with a scowl.

    "D-Danna..?!" Deidara exclaimed when Sasori did nothing but sit down on his bed, looking up at him expectantly. Of course, Deidara knew what he should do, and he did want this. He often had lewd thoughts about the redhead puppet master, but did Sasori know what he was asking for?

    "What are you waiting for, brat?" Sasori scowled. "Hurry up and do something."

    "Danna, d-do you realise you're asking for... s-sex?" Deidara stuttered, his face becoming even hotter with the seemingly constant crimson blush.

    "Sex, huh?" Sasori contemplated. "So that's how you get rid of this?" He poked at his erection and blushed slightly when he realised it felt strange. Deidara nodded with a gulp, feeling himself start to grow hard.

    "Fine." Sasori stated before pulling Deidara down on top of him as he laid back on the bed. He grabbed a handful of Deidara's long blonde hair and smashed the lips together. Blushes remained on both faces as the pace was fast and needy from the word 'go'.

    The roles were flipped as Sasori pinned Deidara down and let his lips trail across his neck as Deidara began to pant softly, his hands balling up Sasori's cloak as his teeth ghosted over a particularly sensitive spot. Deidara pulled the cloak off of Sasori and admired his puppet body. Sasori returned the favour by tugging off Deidara's cloak and top, then pulling down his pants leaving him in only boxer shorts.

    Deidara hooked his fingers in Sasori's pants and pulled them down in a swift movement. His eyes bulged when he saw Sasori was not wearing any boxers, and his erection stood proudly. Sasori didn't seemed even the least bit embarrassed.

    "Y-you were going commando?!" Deidara exclaimed with wide eyes as Sasori laid on his back with his arms folded behind his head.

    "Yes, now shut up and suck."

     Deidara gulped, lowering himself so he could see eye to eye with Sasori's penis. He slowly took it into his mouth, beginning to dance his tongue over the tip causing a low, quiet moan to escape Sasori as the strange feeling returned. Deidara began to bob his head along Sasori's length, using his hands where his mouth didn't reach. His hand mouths licked as the moved and Sasori's moans began to get louder.

    "Ngh... gah! S-stop!" He moaned out through the haze of pleasure. Deidara confusedly removed himself from Sasori's length, only to be flipped onto all fours.

    Deidara bit his lips hard to stop any moans from spilling out when he felt Sasori's tip rubbing against his hole.

    "Such a lewd brat." Sasori chuckled, more to himself, and slowly pushed himself into Deidara.

    "Ahhhhhhh....~" a long, loud moan escaped Deidara as Sasori began to slide back and forth inside him as his eyes screwed shut and his mouth hung slack.

    The pace began to pick up until Sasori was slamming into Deidara who was letting a loud flow of moans come tumbling out. Sasori came into contact with Deidara's prostate and elicited a moan almost like a scream.

    "A-AHHHHH~~" Deidara let his head drop down as a string of drool hung from his mouth, though he could care less.

    "F-fuck..." Sasori groaned, feeling himself twitch ready for release. Both were so close. Sasori let his hand fall in a spank on Deidara's ass, and one more delicious moan from Deidara sent them both over the edge with a groan.

    Sasori pulled out of Deidara and they both collapsed down on the bed. They stared at each other for a long moment before Sasori brought Deidara into his chest with a slight smile.

    "Thank you, brat."

-

SasoDei is OTP. But, does anyone have a bath of holy water handy? BC I need to cleanse my soul from all of the yaoi that is consuming it.

Have a great day/night/life

Rhi-Chan out!~