He thinks you're dead

Thanks to reasons unknown, but probably thanks to Tobi, you had been found completely unconscious in the hallway by your endlessly loving boyfriend~ *cough cough* though, unconscious girls were not something he had any experience in....

Kisame:

"Y/N?" He whisper yelled, leaning over you. "Y/N!" He repeated louder, but getting no answer seemed to shock him into a panic.

"Oh crap! Crap, crap crap! LEADER-SAMA! LEADER-SAMA! Y/N IS DEAD!" He yelled out for the base to hear. In seconds Pain was stood next to Kisame.

"SHE'S DEAD!!!!!" Kisame wailed miserably. Pain took one look at you before speaking.

"She's just unconscious, you stupid fish."

"Oh..."

Itachi:

"Hmmm...." He murmured thoughtfully, leaning over you. He gently tapped your face to try and rouse you. He stood back up and looked at you with his hands on his hips. Kisame looked curiously at him.

"I've come to the conclusion..." Itachi began but trailed away with a forlorn face.

"Yes...?" Kisame prompted.

"She's dead." Itachi deadpanned.

"Uhm, she's just unconscious..."

"Right. I knew that."

Hidan:

"JASHIN-SAMA YOU B*****D!" Hidan screamed to the empty hallway, down on his knees next to you, his head thrown back in anger. "DONT TAKE HER FROM ME!" He practically screamed.

"What the hell are you yelling about now, idiot?" Kakuzu bellowed, coming down the hallway.

"Jashin-sama took my beautiful Y/N!" He wailed, letting his head fall against your shoulder as he cradled you.

"She's not dead you idiot. Just knocked out."

"Aha... Ha ha... Hah... Sorry Jashin-Sama!"

Kakuzu:

"Y/N, get up." Kakuzu complained, gently nudging you with his foot. When you didn't move, he got worried. "Y/N?" When you didn't reply, he knelt down next to you.

"Y/N?!" He called urgently, giving your shoulder a shake. "Y/N! Don't die!" He yelled loudly, catching the attention of a certain Jashinist.

"You F*****R!" He laughed.

"Shut up, idiot! She's dead!" Kakuzu growled, frantically shuffling closer to you.

"You B*****D! She's just unconscious!"

"..."

Deidara:

"Senpai! Tobi killed Y/N-chan!" Tobi cried loudly hopping anxiously from foot to foot.

"I know." Deidara hissed through gritted teeth as the tears streamed down his face. "And now, I'll kill you!" He yelled, turning to Tobi.

"But sempa-"

"I loved you so much, Y/N...." Deidara whines sadly, clutching one of your hands in both of his.

"Stop wailing, brat." Sasori commands, just arriving at the scene. "She's only passed out, not dead. Idiot." He shakes his head while Deidara sighs in relief and hugs you tighter to him, muttering 'thank god' over and over.

Sasori:

"Y/N...?" Sasori asks, looking at your slumped form. "Are you alive?" He meant it as a joke, but when you didn't reply, he wondered if his 'joke' may have had more meaning.

"Y/N?" He shakes you and when you don't move, he stands up, looking at you thoughtfully.

"Danna...?" Deidara asks cautiously, coming up beside Sasori.

"There's a pain... In here..." He taps his core with a slight frown. "Because she's... Dead..." Deidara bursts out laughing.

"Oh danna! You idiot! She's just unconscious, she'll be fine."

"That's good news."