Thank You + Goodbye For Now

Okay, if you don't like authors notes, or general sappiness, then feel free to just not.

    But, if you're still here, then, that's amazing. I've literally had such fun writing this book. I started it for fun, one cold afternoon in the Christmas holidays as a little bit of fun, and I had no idea people would actually take an interest in my writing as all previous attempts at writing a book have all flopped disastrously.

    It sounds silly, but this book is honestly my greatest achievement. I swear, I have loved every minutes of this. It makes me feel quite nostalgic and sad that this book is ending, but it isn't ending completely, oh no! I'll have a new book, a second book! You didn't think this was really the end now, did you? Silly Y/N-Chan! As long as I've got a scenario, I'm never done! Hell, who knows, maybe this will even spill into a third book, do any of you fangirls have it in you? ;p

    And, this book would be nothing without you guys! It sounds cheesy and every author says it, but it's because no truer words have been spoken. If no one wanted to read my fangirlish-ness put into scenarios, where would this book be? Long deleted by now.

    But I swear, you guys are literally the best, and I wish I knew you all in real life, because you all seem like amazing people. I have read every single comment and I have seen every single vote, and I swear, I smile every single time I get a notification about you guys. Your comments make me smile, laugh, and a couple have almost brought me to tears. I cannot describe how happy your comments make me.

    But, I also wanna say a huge thank you to all the ghosties out there! The people who simply read. I know a lot of authors get annoyed with ghost readers, but for me they're a blessing. I don't have to see your votes or comments to know all your beauties are there, and I appreciate every single one of you so, so much.

   I find it a little ironic that not so long before I started this book, I hated anime, and yes, I'm really ashamed to say so, because now basically my whole life is anime. (sad, so sad.) In fact, the way I got into Naruto and anime in general was I accidentally click on the wrong video on youtube, and it turned out to be a rather... *cough Erotic cough* SasuNaru tribute video... Uh.. Yeah... That's an interesting story to tell people.

    But on a more serious note, you guys have given me so much support, and if there's ever anything you need help with, or a simple opinion on something, I swear I'm always here for any of you. Don't be afraid, I'm just a geek behind a screen, I am in no place to judge.

    Again, thank you all so, so, so, so much for helping me get this book to where it is! And I'm proud to say that I was a small part in making the biggest Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenario book on wattpad, but all of the credit goes to you guys.

    Also, I'm sorry I've been a crappy author :O I've not kept to schedules, and there's so much I should have done but motivation is hard to come by and I feel so bad leaving you all without updates for so long, but thank you for sticking by me.

    I know I'm definitely not the best author, and I'm by no means the most skilled, but you guys have made me feel proud of myself for once, so thank you, so so much.

    Also, I wanna say a huge thanks to Sophie, my co-author, that girl is amazing, so big thank you to her for the amazing scenarios she's written and the support she's given me! Much love xDDD

    I almost didn't have the heart to post this, and end it officially, but I know that it has to come to an end at one point or another... (Damn wattpad's 200 chapter limit!) But this gives me a sadness, and a great sense of achievement. Finally, it's over... But, it's really not. There will be a second book, of course~

    But this book has been so special to me, and the constant support you guys have shown in staggering, and I almost feel like crying having to end it, but you have all made it so worth it. Many times I nearly gave up completely, I know I went long, long periods of time with nothing, I thought I had given up on myself, but I'm so glad I didn't. This makes me so proud, and I'm so proud of you guys too.

      I honestly want to hug every single one of you, and I know I'm just rambling on, but thank you. Thank you for being here. Thank you for everything. You couldn't possibly understand what this book has meant to me, and what you guys have meant to me.

     Thank you.

    Again, really soppy and gross, but I really do love you all, and I wish you all only the best, and I'll see you all in the next book!

Signing off once more, the extreme tsundere who dug out some feelings specifically for this chapter,
                      ~ Rhi-Chan

UPDATE: TO THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW, BOOK 2 IS NOW PUBLISHED~~ ENJOY~~