Bad Pick Up lines

Kisame:

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yeah, Kisa?"

"Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back." Kisame says out of the blue with a smirk. You, of course, have a witty reply.

"Why don't you ask Itachi? I'm sure he'd be happy to lend you one." You smirk and walk further ahead while he furrows his brows and looks back at Itachi is disgust.

Itachi:

"Y/N." You turn to Itachi from your book. "Do you have a name or can I just call you mine?" Itachi says smoothly. You look at him blankly and he finds himself shifting uncomfortably under your gaze - that's a first...

"You know my name, 'tachi, you just said it. And why would you want to call me your name anyway? 'Hey there, Itachi! I'm Itachi!'" You mock, rolling your eyes. "Really, Itachi. You don't make sense sometimes." You smirk knowing you'd won that one, and turn back to your book.

Hidan:

While out shopping, Hidan grabbed your arm and turned you to him.

"Your lips look lonely, do that want to meet mine?" You blink rapidly.

"Oh Hidan! You silly billy! Lips don't have feelings!" You laughed airily and continued to shop and left Hidan to wonder what the heck had gotten into you? Obviously not him...

Kakuzu:

You shake your head in disapproval as you watch Kakuzu lite up another cigarette. It's so bad for him! and expensive, how can he even bare to smoke knowing how much it costs?

"I'd offer you a cigarette but you're already smoking hot." Kakuzu states, taking a long drag on the cigarette.

"That's really bad for you, you know." He nods before throwing it to the floor and grinding it under his foot.

Deidara:

You had gotten an new pair of F/C jeans and were admiring them in the mirror when Deidara came in.

"Nice pants, un. Can I test the zipper?" He smirked from the doorway. You were unfazed and continued to admire them.

"Uh, no. They're just fine, Dei." He sighs and throws himself onto the bed and sulks.

Sasori:

"I lost my Teddy Bear, can I sleep with you?" You turn to Sasori.

"You sleep with a teddy bear?" You blink confusedly.

"Well, I, er..." You continue to blink rapidly before running off to tell Deidara about Sasori's non-existent teddy bear while he cursed to himself.

A/N: okay, I know these are shirt, but I wanted to update something silly, and quite fun.

ANY REQUESTS WILL BE GREAT! though I may have to ask about it first :D I will take almost any request, and I plan to do song preferences for songs I know. If you want a son preference, you'll need to PM me a lyric for each character! Sweet!

LivingLikeKillers out!