Your Ex

Kisame: Sasuke

Your ex was Sasuke, which made it rather awkward when you met Kisame's partner, Itachi. He seemed a little resentful, Kisame wasn't to pleased either, but he knew that the past was the past. It was never very serious, just a small fling of about a month before he got bored and moved on.

Itachi: neji

You always went for the high maintenance guys, and your most recent ex was Neji. Itachi didn't really care until he saw who he was, and the standard he had to live up to, though to you, he blew Neji out of the water. Your relationship lasted about a month and a half, but you felt like your affection was unrequited.

Hidan: Gaara

You had been with Gaara and were, for that reason, known to many people in Suna. Hidan laughed and didn't believe you, until Gaara saw you out and about, wanting you back. Of course, Hidan told him where to go, and made sure to keep you well away from Suna so there wasn't any chance you would leave him for the sand kazakage. It lasted about three month, but you ended it because he was always so busy but he really regrets not spending enough time with you, and wants you back.

Kakuzu: Suigetsu (I love Suigetsu, so you better have treated him well, Y/N-chan!)

Suigetsu was your ex, your first boyfriend, first kiss, first practically everything. Kakuzu always had a neutral view of him, but in reality, when in private, he was jealous he got to you first, and had a disliking of him because of it. It was about five months, but he ended it with you because he didn't want to hurt you with his hectic lifestyle, though he's never gotten over you and still loves you deeply.

Deidara: Naruto

You had a thing for blonde boys with blue eyes, and being with Naruto meant yu were known - and loved - all around the leaf village. Deidara was very jealous and insecure about it, but you always reassured him he had no need to be. Though he still kept you away from Konoha. You were with him for either months but then it seemed like he was too busy for you, so you ended it

Sasori: Sai (I love Sai so, so much, so feel blessed :D)

You seemed to have a habit of getting with the emotionless guys, but it wasn't your fault you brought out the love in them. Sasori wasn't bothered, having no knowledge of who he was, but did get a little jealous whenever you spoke about him, he was your first love, after all. You had been with him for a long, long time, perhaps a year and three months, but you had to cut it off when you moved away.