You trip and faceplant

Kisame:

"Y/N I really think you should be careful, those rocks are slippery-" Kisame tries to warn you. You were at the beach together, and you were, obviously, walking along some rocks in your bare feet.

"I'm fine!" You called out to Kisame who was walking a few feet away, on the sand.

"Y/N look out!" He yelled to warn you of the huge wave heading your way, knowing he wouldn't get to you quick enough. You turned to him with a huh? look and the wave crashed into you from behind, sending you flying forward and you face planted the rocks. You just laid face down for a moment before screaming;

"SHIT!"

Itachi:

You and Itachi were in a small village, walking down the path in a comfortable silence, hands intertwined. Until you suddenly flopped forward with a sharp jolt and landed face first on the floor. Itachi blinked before pulling you to your feet and making sure you were unhurt.

What did you trip on? A loose stone on the path. Like, a tiny little, singular stone.

Itachi picked it up and flung it as far away as possible and you watched as it hit Hidan who was for some reason at the other end of the street.

Hidan:

Apparently, Hidan decided to be nice, and was taking you on a date in a nearby village. Until, a random stone bonked him on the head and he fell onto the floor, writhing in apparent pain, though you knew he was jus playing around. You went to step over him, but your foot got caught and you too fell face first onto the floor.

KAKUZU:

You were following Kakuzu down the corridor to pain's office. Kakuzu was carrying money in his arms, notes and coins. A singular rouge coin fell to the floor, which you missed, and somehow you slipped on, falling face first to the floor with a loud grunt. Kakuzu turned and looked at you before continuing, deciding it would be better to finish what he was doing before going back for you, because you would probably just trip over again. Or something worse...

Deidara:

"Y/N, you need to tie up your laces, you might trip." Deidara had said that very morning.

"Nah, I'll be fine, Dei." You, of course, didn't listen. Therefore, it was your own fault when you tripped while walking down the corridor with Dei and fell face first, after rebounding off the wall.

"I did try and tell you, Y/N." Deidara said, helping you to your feet, doing your laces for you.

Sasori:

Sasori wanted you to try on some high heels he had made specially for you, in F/C. Being the good girlfriend you are, you did. But the problem came when he asked you to walk. You managed one step before falling flat on your face. He sighed, plucking you from the floor.

"I think I need to make some alterations..." He said, taking the 8 inch heels from you.