Caught making out

Warning! Saucy stuff ahead!

Kisame:

You and Kisame were at a public pool. There was a pool back at the Akatsuki base, but with Hidan already claiming most of it with various floaty devices through his completely irrational fear of drowning - having forgotten about his immortality - decided not to chance it. But in the middle of your nice swim, Kisame decided he was frisky, and had you up against the pool wall. There were people around, but you didn't really care. Until someone called you out on it.

"Oi, that's disgusting." The short, dark haired male with silvery eyes scolded you both. "This is a public pool." She scowled and muttered to himself. "Absolutely disgusting."

Itachi:

Itachi was feeling a little possessive, because sasuke had been to see him, but he spent most of his time focused on you. And this really ticked him off. As soon as sasuke was gone, itachi was pressing you up against the door with his lips on your neck. Your legs went around his waist instinctively, and Itachi supported your weight by pressing you harder against the door. That was, until it opened, and you both went crashing backwards onto the floor in the position you were in. You both awkwardly looked up at Kisame who had one hand on the door.

"What! Can't you see I'm busy?" Itachi snapped.

"Oh, er, I'll just com back later, shall I?" Kisame scratches the back of his neck with his free hand.

"Make that tomorrow." Itachi corrects. Kisame nods and walks away, muttering to himself.

"Tomorrow. Got it. Get some, itachi."

Hidan:

Hidan was sat on a bench, and you, facing him on his lap. Your tounge danced a hasty, fiery dance and his hands ran all over your body. Your own Hands laced into his silver hair, giving it a slight tug, as his arms wrapped more securely, tightly, around your body. His head dipped and his lips landed in your neck. As he worked, he pulled a soft whimper from you.

"Okay, that quite enough now." Kakuzu said, coming back over from where he was sat, leaning against a nearby tree.

"You spoil all of the fun!" Hidan said childishly, pulling away from your neck.

"Well, I dread to think what might have happened if I had left you two to it."

Kakuzu:

"Oh, Kuzu~" you call out, heading into the bedroom, in your new lingerie, under your robe. He looks up and you smirk, dropping the robe.

"You like?~" you purr. He doesn't reply, instead, pulling you into the bed and smashing his lips against yours in a hot, steamy kiss. His hands roam your exposed skin, feeling the delicate softness of it, tracing the outline of your lingerie. Kakuzu was then stripping himself of his cloak when a wolf whistle and a rather loud comment caught both of your attention.

"Well Damn!" Hidan smirked, eyeing up your almost completely exposed body.

"Get out!" You yelled, as Kakuzu covered your body with his own.

"Alright, alright! Stop yelling, for Jashin-sama's sake!" Hidan scowls, turning and leaving you and Kakuzu to it, though the mood had been somewhat spoiled.

Deidara:

Apparently, this particularly fine day, Deidara had been in a playful mood. He had been teasing and poking light fun at you. That soon turned into tickling, which in turn turned (hah! ;D) into a steamy make out on the bed. His lips tangled with your and his hands skidded up the cold skin under your shirt. You were both fully intending to take it to the next level, and you weren't bothered, because it wouldn't have been the first time. Shrugs. But before could get to second base, an overly happy swirly lollipop masked man - if you could call him a man - burst through the door.

"Sempai! Can Tobi finally have some babies now?!"

"Ugh, Tobi! Get out, yeah?!"

"Okay, Sempai!"

Sasori:

You and Sasori were at a fancy, formal dance. You wore your F/C long dress and your H/C hair was done in a complex updo. Although, no one would be able to tell, thanks to the fact that it was now tumbling down to its full length. It had been pulled out by none other than Sasori himself. He had been watching you intently all evening and eventually pulled you away into a deserted hallway just outside the ball room, pressing you against the wall and connecting your lips in a fiery hot kiss. It was fast paced and lustful, both of you getting lost in each other, until a shrill cry broke you apart and you both turned to look at the little blonde with a tall ravenette butler.

"Claude, make it stop!" He wailed, putting his hands over his eyes.

"Yes, your highness." The butler moves towards you and you pick up your skirts in one hand, grabbing Sasori by the other and bolting in the opposite direction.

A/N: on Sasori's I felt like I was writing a black butler fanfiction :D and I'm sorry about the other anime's referenced, I just love doing that. Ugh, its becoming a problem :D Anywho, I hope this was saucy enough ;) don't forget to drop a scenario request or a question for me- Author-Chan!