His Partner Defends you

Kisame:

"Be careful next time, Y/N." You hear Itachi behind you and turn around to see him a little way down the street behind you, holding someone by the throat.

"Huh?" You ask, you didn't even do anything...

"It's seems you're a weirdo magnet." He says throwing the man on the floor, before picking up the knife he was apparently holding.

"Gee, thanks Itachi." You roll your eyes, walking along next to me. "But really, thanks, I didn't even see him."

"It was nothing." Itachi shrugs and pats your shoulder with a nod.

-

Itachi:

"You alright?" You hear Kisame ask and you pull your arm away from your eyes, looking up at Kisame from the floor.

"Yeah, he didn't manage to touch me." You nod, flipping some disheveled hair from your face.

"Good, or itachi would kill me." He grins wickedly, holding a hand out to you which you gladly take, and he pulls you up.

"I wouldn't put it past him..." You deadpan, shaking your head.

-

Hidan:

"Thank you." You nod to Kakuzu, brushing yourself down and fixing your hair.

"It's fine, but Hidan should have been here." Kakuzu glares at the floor and you shiver a little, he still frightens you.

"I'm just lucky someone was here." You look back at the guys on the floor and wrap your arms around yourself protectively.

"Yeah, well, when Hidan's doing whatever, I've got your back."

-

Kakuzu:

"F**k sake! That old man needs to take better damn care of you!" Hidan yells angrily at no one in particular, disposing of the person who was trying to hassle you.

"One, the only reason is because he's not here, and two, since when did you care?" You say sassily.

"Since I don't doubt that he would pull me apart and not put me back together again." Hidan says somewhat quietly.

"So you are scared of something. Or should I say, someone." You tease with a smirk.

"I am not F*****g afraid!"

-

Deidara:

"You can let go of me now." Sasori's voice makes you jump and leap away from him.

"Sorry! Sorry!" You repeat, frantically waving your hands in front of you before anxiously scratching the back of your neck.

"Don't mention it." Sasori shrugs, inspecting the slightly broken puppet in his hands.

"Wait..." You murmur. "I was alone, so how did you know I needed help, actually, where did you come from?" You blink rapidly in confusion.

"The brat asked me to follow you for a while and make sure you were safe." He doesn't even lift his eyes from the puppet as he tweaks it here and there.

"Oh..."

-

Sasori:

"Katsu!" Deidara yells and another explosion sounds.

"Deidara, they're all go-" you try to but in.

"Katsu!" Another explosion.

"Deidara!" You yell, finally getting his attention. "They're gone!"

"I know, yeah. I was just taking the opportunity to show you true art!"

You faceplam.

-

Song: paparazzi by lady gaga

I swear my music taste isn't actually like this kind of music, I don't have many by her but my playlist is on shuffle, so, the weirder songs just have to show up, don't they?