"Fuck Away The Pain" ~ Divide The Day

High school AU! (uncreativeness strikes again)

"Fuck Away The Pain" ~ Divide The Day

NSFW content ahead

[Tobi & Suigetsu have been removed for this scenario]

[As requested by @egoldsmith ]

Kisame:

"You think your life is done, he took it all with him, so you drink enough to wash away the sin."

    "Y/N?" Kisame called out, gingerly pushing open the door to your apartment. You hadn't turned up at school today, and he was worried sick, so snuck out after first lesson, and went to your house. Unusually, your door was left unlocked.

    He crept his way through, peering in all the rooms he came to, but the curtains were all closed and the rooms were bathed in darkness, but he could tell you weren't in any of the rooms he looked in. He felt out of place, uninvited in your darks house, but he was too concerned about you to pay any heed. He carefully crept up the stairs, peering in the doors, he still could not find you.

    That's when he froze, the soft whimpers and sobs reaching his ears, and his head slowly turned to the last door, where your soft sounds were coming from.

    "Y/N?" He called out again, and he heard a soft grunt in confusion. He placed his hand against the surface of the door. "Y/N? I'm coming in..." He called out again and gingerly swung the door open, and there you were, half slumped on the floor with an empty bottle in hand, uniform and hair dishevelled. Your head titled up and you looked through the curtain of your hair.

    "Kisame?" You asked groggily, wondering if he really was stood in your doorway, or if it was just the alcohol making you delirious. "He left me..." You whimpered out as a fresh set of tears cascaded down your cheeks.

   "Oh, Y/N..." He murmured out, and came over to you, carefully hooking his arms around you and lifting you to your feet. However, when you lurched back and fell backwards onto your bed, he found himself falling over you, and only when he noticed your fists curled into his shirt did he realised you'd pulled him over you.

    "Kisame..." You whispered, pulling him closer to you. "Make me forget..." You begged and Kisame's face flushed lilac.

    "Y/N, it's the alcohol talking..." Kisame argued, but he was saying it more to himself. Despite how intoxicated you were, Kisame couldn't deny how much he wanted to seize the opportunity you were giving him.

    "Please...." You begged and Kisame just sighed before he let his lips connect to yours.

~

Itachi:

"Such a shitty thing he did, the way he said goodbye, you can take it out on me if you'd like."

    "Itachi!" You wailed, barging into his house as if you owned the place. When there was no reply, you frowned, and shakily wiped away the trails of tears streaming down your face still, your phone gripped in your free hand with a white knuckle grip. "Itachi." You wailed out, your voice faltering as fresh tears pooled in your eyes.

    He wasn't responding, so you began to climb the stairs and head for his room, where you expected him to be. You heard slight grunts and moans, questionable sounds, but you were in too much of a state to pay any mind to it, not even knocking or calling out before you pushed your way into his room.

   "Y-Y/N?!" Itachi nearly jumped out of his skin, and his face flushed a deep red as you barged through without warning. This was the first time you'd seen him so flustered, and you had quite literally caught him with his pants down. He desperately tried to pull his pants and boxers back up as he took in your tear streaked face.