|> Meeting His Girlfriend <|

Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name
(Name) = Random Name

-

Kisame:

    Kisame was unavailable to come to the ice cream parlour with you, due to something you didn't quite catch, so you let it go and decided to go by yourself that day. You go there and sit on a stool at the ice cream bar. After ordering your favourite from the specials board you get up and sit out the front on the shop porch with your ice cream and look out at the beach. Until you notice a certain sharky male coming towards you with a girl under his arm. She was relatively nondescript, but still conventionally pretty. You could have sworn you heard your heart shatter.

     "Oh, hey (Y/N)." Kisame says in a small voice and the girl looks unimpressed.

    "Hi." You mumble, shrinking back in your seat, pulling your ice cream close to you. You felt extremely intimidated, like you'd been caught red handed in the act of murder, whereas you were the one who caught Kisame out with his new... Who even was she, anyway?

     "(Name) this is my friend, (Y/N)." He said awkwardly. "And this is my girlfriend (Name)." She just gave you a dirty look before walking inside to get an ice cream. Kisame mouthed a 'sorry' but you still felt hopelessly intimidated, like he would turn out to be like his snobby girlfriend, and go shark-mode, ready to attack you at any moment for his precious girlfriend. You just shrank further back and gave a small nod before fixing your eyes on your ice cream, getting up and leaving your ice cream as soon as he got inside.

-

Itachi:

    You and Itachi were going to go to the café together, because neither of you had anything to do, but he called last minute and cancelled, saying he would like to go to the café alone today. You took it hard because you knew you had a huge crush on him, but you didn't let him hear that. You were sat conflicted but decided today was the day you would tell Itachi Uchiha that you liked him, whether he liked it or not. You got up and marched towards the café with full confidence. But it all melted away when you saw Itachi already in there, with another girl. Somehow, her eyes were fixed upon you as soon as you breezed through the door, with a piercing gaze. You didn't realise why until you noticed you were stood at their table, right next to Itachi.

     "(Y/N)?" Itachi seems confused. "Are you okay?" He seemed irritated and seemed to want you gone. "Look, I'm a bit busy with my girlfriend, (Name)."

     "Sasuke sent me... With a message..." You spat out the first lie you could think of. You put your head down in shame and disappointment. He didn't tell you he had a girlfriend...

     "Well?" He prompted.

    "I-I don't remember..." You mumbled before speed walking to the door and literally sprinting home with your head in your hands in embarrassment and shame, wishing you hadn't just found out he had a girlfriend, because now you knew he was off limits. Why would he want you anyway when he could have a model like her?

-

Hidan:

    You were wandering through the woods where you usually hung out with Hidan. You weren't looking for him especially, but if he was there, then it was all great. You were roaming and climbing in your old clothes so as not to get your good clothes all dirty. You were startled to knock over another girl. You didn't pay much attention to her appearance, she seemed pretty plain, but she did have curves in all of the right places. You could tell this because where you landed on top of her, your hands fell in all the wrong places. She screamed, flinging you off of her with force, into a tree so that you smacked your head against the bark. When she went running off, what shocked you was the name she was screaming. Hidan? She knows Hidan? Why is she calling him?