Beach Day

Kisame:

"C'mon, Y/N!" Kisame yelled to you above the sounds of the beach hustle and bustle. You hid your face as a few heads turned your way.

"No!" You call back, stood with your arms folded over your chest.

"Come in the sea with me!" He repeats his wish and you scowl.

"I am in the sea." You say bitterly. And you were in the sea, up to your ankles, that is.

"Fine, if you won't come willingly, I'll just have to make you!" He says, marching over to you, hoisting you over his shoulder and marching back out towards the sea.

-

Itachi:

"Kya!" You exclaim, jumping away from the arcade game. Itachi gives you a lopsided smile.

"You alright, Y/N?" Itachi smirks, continuing to spam the buttons on the arcade game.

"Ye- kya!" You exclaim again, jumping back away in fear. "This game makes me jump." You frown and Itachi chuckles as the game finishes and roll of tickets come from the machine, which he exchanges for a prize, a F/C F/A (Favourite animal) plush toy for you.

-

Hidan:

Hidan sighed happily as he patted the top to the bucket after finally making his first successful sand castle. He turn around and peered over his shoulder with a smirk, certain that his castle was better than yours. His face dropped when he saw the best castle on the beach, with its own moat, towers, various levels, even shells and seaweed decorations.

"I-I-I... what?!" He exclaims and you look over at him with a smirk.

"Oh, didn't you know? I was a professional sandcastle builder, back in the good old days."

-

Kakuzu:

You were bouncing up and down slightly on the spot, with a large grin on your face. Kakuzu eyed you suspiciously.

"You're a weird one." He shakes his head as the line moves forward.

"Huh?" You ask, pausing momentarily.

"I swear I've never known anyone to get so excited over ice cream..."

-

Deidara:

"Dei, could you put some suncream on my back?" You ask, looking over your shoulder innocently.

"Sure." He smiles taking the bottle from you and squirting some into his hand. "Eww." He states simply and you frown in confusion.

"What's Ew?" You ask.

"The suncream went in my hand mouths..."

-

Sasori:

You were walking hand in hand with Sasori, along the pier just behind the beach. You sighed in contentment and Sasori turned to look at you.

"Something wrong?"

"No, it's just so nice out today." You give him a smile and squeeze his hand. "I'm surprised it hasn't stared to rain y-" as if mocking you, a few spits of rain began to fall and your eyes went wide as the heavens opened and it chucked it down with rain.

"Dammit!" You yelled, grabbing sasori and running for cover in the arcade nearby.

-

Tobi:

"This one, Y/N-Chan!" Tobi yelled, pulling you through the fairground next to the beach.

"What one?" You ask, unable to tell what he was pulling you to, until he stopped right in front of a beautiful, old style carousel.

"Tobi wants to go on the carousel!" He cheers and you with, barely hiding a smile.

"Alright, I suppose we can." You agreed, but only because you wanted a go, yourself.

-

Pein:

You were sat on the pier, happily munching on some chips with Pein. He actually seemed calm for once, fianlly able to get away from the stress of running a criminal organisation. But not for long.

"Gah!" He exclaimed when a seagull swooped down near him. "Oi!" He yelled in a few more did it, too. Eventually, you were both swarmed and had to get up and run from the swarm of angry, rioting seagulls.

-

A/N: I just wanted to make this because I'm supposed to be going to the beach with my friends today and the weather is pretty bad and if I can't go I'm literally gonna cry holy hell ive not been to the beach in so long and it's depressing. In all honesty I just wanna go in the arcade becuase holy Jashin I love the arcade. So much. My god.there is even a bowling alley upstairs! I just.... gah! Sorry for the rant 💞

Have a good day/night,

Rhi-Chan out! 💞