He Kidnaps You ~ Part 2

[Part 2 ~ As requested by @misstsundere101 ]

Kisame:

    You awoke to a constricting feeling all over, as if you were being submerged in something. As if the thought itself wasn't disturbing enough, the reality that you were in fact submerged in water shocked your hazy mind into action. You instantly tried to push yourself up and out, only find you were restrained in almost every way, your arms and wrists tied tightly, your legs and ankles bound.

    You began to panic and thrash around when a hand plunged in and grasped you by the rope binding your wrists, and pulled your upper half out of the bath you were in. You coughed and spluttered, trying to regain your breath, but the burning in your chest and throat made it hard to do so.

    "I knew that'd wake you up." A deep, malicious sounding voice said and you tried your best to be still, but you continued to cough and wheeze. "You had me worried there, you know." It made you sick to your stomach to realise that this person - your captor - sounded almost playful.

    "What the hell?" Was all you managed to splutter out between your gasps. Through the hair stuck down over your face, you could see the bulky blue man, and you internally shivered at how terrifying he seemed. "W-What do you want with me?"

    "Oh, Y/N..." He chuckled. "If only that question was as easy to answer as to ask."

    All you could so was star up at him in horror as he gave you a wide grin, showing of his pointed, sharky teeth

-

Itachi:

    He wasn't sure how he was going to manage it, what with living with you various room mates and such, but Itachi was going to do it. He had you now, and he was going to keep you.

    You woke slowly, your mind seemed to have a fog over it, everything was fuzzy, even basic thoughts were hard to make clear. A gross taste lingered in your mouth and a sickness settled in the pit of your stomach. Why on earth were you feeling so bad, did you eat something dodgy? That was the thought that triggered everything to clear out, and the fog began to lift. The smoothie, Itachi, passing out. There was only one explanation, one that scared you to the core. Itachi had drugged you.

    You shivered and tried to come to your senses, wondering where the hell he could've taken you. The room was too dark to see anything in, but you could tell you were laying on your side.  As you tried to shuffled and move, you came to a few different realizations, each one more chilling than the last.

    You were bound tightly by ropes, unsurprisingly, you had no movement. But there was some sort of fabric over you and something soft under your head. Were you in bed?  You tried to make a sound, but there was something covering your mouth. You couldn't scream for help, you couldn't move, you were completely helpless, and there was something pressed against you from behind. Then, a hand gripped your arm and a low chuckle rumbled in your ear. 

    "Oh, Y/N...." You could instantly tell it was Itachi, and his voice was low and smooth in your ear, and you were frightened how in control he seemed. "You're mine now, no one else can have you.... This is going to be so much fun..."

-

Hidan:

     You woke to the instantly pounding pain in your head, a headache already hammering you, and you scrunched your eyes tighter closed and attempted to groan, but it came out muffled. You squinted your eyes open, it was still light out, and the bright day light seemed blinding. When you could properly open your eyes, you assessed your location. On the floor.