Dancing

Kisame:

You had convinced Kisame to slow dance with you, but he was terrified of hurting you or stepping on your toe.

"Come on, Kisa, you need to loosen up!" You try and explain.

"I'm just being careful." He says with so much seriousness, you could have swore in that second he was a different person.

"What for?" You don't understand what he means, why would he need to be careful?

"So I don't hurt you." His eyes are fixed on your slowly moving feet.

"Perhaps slow dancing isnt the best choice for you. Perhaps..." You mutter thoughtfully, changing the slow song that was playing to I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At the disco.

Itachi:

"Can you do the tango, Y/N?" Itachi asked out of the blue.

"No, why?" You blink in confusion.

"Would you like to learn?" He shows you a rare, small smile that you've grown to adore.

"Uh, sure, why not." You grin and Itachi turns on some music, before pulling you up. After a while, you were both dancing the tango perfectly around the room, until the song changed. You blinked in surprise.

"Er, this is the kind of music you like, itachi?" You try and stifle a giggle as you speak. He sighs.

"Now is not the time, Y/N. We are dancing."

Hidan: warning. Mildly explicit content

Of course, Hidan's idea of dancing was slightly differing from yours, although, with the situation you had ended up in by now - you weren't complaining. Instead of actual dancing, Hidan thought grinding. So of course, that's where we are now.

You sway to the beat of the song with Hidan's arms tightly around your waist, stood behind you, rubbing his pelvis harder and harder against your backside. The song picked up the pace and you expected Hidan to do the same, but instead, he stopped completely. You turned to see what could be wrong, and were immediately pressed against the wall with Hidan's lips on yours. The song in the background changed and you could tell from it, this was going to be a long night and as Hidan's lips reached your neck, you gulped nervously.

Kakuzu:

"Kuzu!"

"What, Y/N?" He looks at your over excited form, bouncing up and down slightly in the doorway.

"Dance with me!" You command.

"No." He sighs, turning back to this week's finances.

"Pleeease?!" You beg.

"I'm busy!" He tries to reason.

"Pllleeeeeaaaassseee?"

"No, Y/N." He sighs.

"Hm." You mutter before switching on a song, you're sure will change his mind, or at least catch his attention.

Deidara:

You were at your street dance class, and were perfecting a new routine with your team and it was almost at the end of the session. The doors opened mid song and you saw Deidara come in, to collect you. Of course, you finished the dance and everyone else left almost immediately. You were about to pack up the music stuff, when Deidara voice halted you.

"Wait, that was really good, yeah? Can you teach me?" You turned to look at him.

"What, now?"

"Yeah!" He nodded excitedly, running over to you.

"Sure." You smile, starting up the music.

Sasori:

Sasori was never really a demanding boyfriend, so when he asked you to take up ballet as a hobby, although you weren't too fond of the idea, you wanted to do this one thing for him. You weren't too sure why, but you had guessed it was something to do with his puppet and doll obsession.

After a few lessons, you had devised your own dance you were sure Sasori would like, so you went running to his workshop with whatever device you like to play music on, and dressed in you F/C leotard.

"Sasori! Do you want to watch me dance?" You asked excitedly.

"Sure." You turned and set up the music, missing his devious smirk. "Go ahead."