Meeting Black Butler

Kisame: Ciel

"Excuse me?" A small male voice calls you and you turn around to see a short boy with navy coloured hair

"Yes? Can I help?" You ask politely.

"Why don't you run along now, kid?" Kisame smirks, slinging an arm over the shoulder, having only just come out from the public toilets and not head a single word of the conversation.

"Kid?! I'll have you know I'm Ciel, earl Phantomhive!" He says in a disgusted voice.

"Whatever." Kisame shrugs.

"Miss, you don't happen to have seen a butler around here, have you?" He says politely. You shake your head 'no' and he sighs, cussing under his breath, marching away.

Itachi: Sebastian

"Itachi, it's so cute, look!" You squeal happily, holding up the little black cat and it mews enthusiastically

"Itachi, it's so cute, look!" You squeal happily, holding up the little black cat and it mews enthusiastically. You were crouched on the pavement in a village, at the entrance of an alleyway.

"Yes, but it's a street cat, Y/N. Leave it be now." Itachi pats your shoulder sympathetically.

"It doesn't seem like a street cat." You smile and set the cat on your lap. "A right posh little pet!" you giggle, as the cat rubs against your hand and purrs appreciatively.

"Excuse me, have you seen a-" You turn to look, so does Itachi, and you see a tall man, dressed like a butler. He seems to stop randomly and you offer a warm smile.

"Aren't cats just perfect?" He says, almost dreamily.

"They are." You nod in agreement.

"Were you looking for something...?" Itachi asks.

"Sebastian!" A shrill male voice calls in the distance.