They Dream About You

Kisame:

    "Kyaa!" Kisame exclaimed, bolting upright from his nap, whilst you were sat cross legged on the floor, doing some kind of arts and crafts. His exclamation caught your attention and you whipped your head around, to see him looking like he hadn't slept in weeks, rather than just woken up from a nap.

    "Huh? Kisame?" You questioned, seeing his rather odd state. He didn't even look conscious.

    "Y/N... Looks beautiful... As a mermaid...." He murmured, staring blankly at the wall, before falling asleep again, flopping back down onto the pillow.

-

Itachi: 

    'So beautiful...' Itachi thought, wandering around his dream world with a lazy smile, admiring the nature thriving in the bright meadow. He had always been fond of nature. He let out a small hum of appreciation as a beautiful, F/C sparkly butterfly flew past, reminding him of you. 

    He followed the F/C butterfly down the meadow, into the woods and along a small cobblestone path. He wasn't sure why he was following the butterfly, he guessed it was because it had the same effect on him you did, he was just drawn in.

    A small cottage materialized in front of his eyes, and sat on a tree stump surround by the wildlife, was you. Dressed in a pale F/C dress, with your H/C hair braided over one shoulder (ignore if your hair is short), E/C eyes gleaming when you saw him. Secretly, he still thought the real you was better than dream-land you. Suddenly, he felt heavy, and looked down, only to see himself clad in shining armor. You smiled up at him.

    "Prince, have you come to save me?" He smiled upon hearing your silky voice.

    "Yes, my dear Y/N. Your prince is here."

-

Hidan:

    Everything was crazy. His dream was racing at a million miles an hour. He was in some strange world where there was technology beyond belief, people came and went constantly, and he was powerless. Totally defenseless. Nothing made sense, there was blood everywhere, people were butchering each other without a second thought. It was horrific even to him, it almost made him reconsider his life choices, but not quite.

    The sky, high above the sky scrapers, began to shift to a deep crimson red colour, mimicking the colour that stained the floor. Feet pounded along the path, blood sprayed up, caking him from the waist down. He was so lost in the chaos that he didn't see the knife swinging straight for his head, until he thought it was too late.

    A hand was wrapped around the blade before it could hit him, having no effect on the S/C skinned hand. His eyes followed the hand, and of course, it was you. He watched in awe as you ripped the blade from the persons hand, using it to behead them. More people began to charge his way, but you whipped out two pistols, and began blowing head off. You didn't miss and single shot, and blew the smoke from the barrel when you were done, with a wide smirk. Hidan could only form one clear thought before he woke from his chaotic dream.

    'Y/N is a badass in both worlds.'

-

Kakuzu:

    This dream was very odd. I mean, it had nothing to do with either him or you, in the real world, anyway. For some reason, he found himself in a street dance practice. He had no idea why he was there, and he definitely didn't want to be there. He found himself trying to leave, but the horrible instructor, who resembled a pig, would smack him on the head with a pole and he would jump back in line.

    Suddenly, the large glass window smashed. Everyone turned and there you were, leaning in the window frame, a lazy smirk on your face. In your hand was a long rope ladder, which was connected to the helicopter, hovering outside. He ran over to you and you both jumped onto the ladder. Before he woke up, he faintly heard you say;

    "I knew you wouldn't like street dance."

    After that dream, he woke, only to find a note in the place of where you should have been. 'Gone out to street dance x'

-

Deidara:

    Poor little Deidara had a wet dream. Sweet, innocent Deidara's dream was not so sweet and innocent. Author-Chan shan't go into detail, because you'll find out about it soon enough *Insert lenny face here* (A Deidara x Reader smut should be on the way soon, so yeah)

-

Sasori:

    Sasori found his dream was more like a nightmare. Of course, he was a puppet, and he knew very well that most puppets were controlled, but that doesn't mean he appreciated it when, in his dream, he found himself strung up like a huge string puppet on a stage.

    Not only was he being forced to dance and perform in the most embarrassing way possible, the worst part was you were the person controlling him. Every time he looked up, he would see you smiling down at him mockingly, and it would make him blush in humiliation all over again.

    Needless to say, when he woke up, he was having a lot of difficulty looking you in the eyes without his cheeks exploding in a warm blush, and eventually he made you promise to never turn him into a human puppet. You were rather confused.

-

Tobi:

    Oh, Tobi... Or should we say, Obito. Despite the fact he was just acting as Tobi, the Tobiness seemed to leak into his dreams, and whenever he fell asleep it was like an acid trip. His dreams usually consisted of candy wonderlands, huge stuffed animals and adventures in the trippy man-child's wonderland.

    Though, it seems whenever you fall asleep next to him, you end up in the dream with him. You don't know this, of course, but it makes the nightly acid trip a little more bearable. 

-

Pein:

    You were always in his dreams. If asked, he couldn't pick one particular dream. Most were the same, involving world domination with you by his side, the occasional dream of you and him torturing a random Akatsuki member (When he's had a particularly stressful day) and the odd saucy, wet dream. 

-

I apologize for this chapter, I have no bloody clue what the hell I just wrote. This  was the next chapter on my list, and I just wrote whatever came to mind? Again, no idea what the hell that is. I think someone may have drugged me because wtf. I am feeling hella weird.

Oh. I had a nap today. I don't normally have naps. It was really weird wtf.

Sorry for the lack of updates, hopefully, this is okay until the next one, which should be one of the one shots. I tried to write one earlier, I was just looking at the drafts for a good 10 minutes waiting for inspiration, but I just couldn't think of anything, my mind was totally blank, so hopefully I'm not getting writers block, and I can get these one shots done!

I was also thinking about getting a co-author because I'm really crappy and I can't deal with responsibility :D So, would you guys want a co-author, or would you rather it stays just me? Becuase I feel like I don't update enough for you guys, so I want someone else who can increase the amount of updates.

If you guys are happy with how often I generally update now, then I'm happy to carry on like this, it isn't a burden and I'm not really struggling. I'm busy, but I like to keep occupied, so it's just up to you guys.

Co-Author or no Co-Author?

(P.S. The Diabolik Lovers boyfriend scenarios should be published soon-ish. I'm trying to make that one more professional, because this book isn't very good because I started it when I was like a fetus or something x3)

Have a great Day/Night

Rhi-Chan out!~