ONE SHOT: Tobi/Obito x Reader LEMON

❤ Tobi/Obito x Reader ❤ (I'm really sorry if this ends up mostly Tobi, I'm terrible at writing for Obito, I promise, I've tried ;-;) ❤

❤ SMUT! Adult content ahead! You have been warned! ❤

❤ Dedicated to You_Let_Rin_Die_

❤ In this, you're on birth control, so don't freak out about the lack of Condom, y'all aren't getting any Obi-babies. Y'all are gonna get a Bible instead because SINNERSSSSSSS ❤

Your POV.

It had started out innocently enough, but then again, it always does. You were calmly watching YouTube (RobbyEpicSauce! *Heavy breathing*) on your bed with your headphones on. The door slammed open, but you paid no attention, and continued fangirling over (your/favourite/youtuber).

"Y/N-CHAN!!! Y/N-Chan, Tobi needs help!" He yelled, slamming the door behind him.

"Gah!" You exclaimed, pulling your headphones off/out and turning to Tobi. "Really, what could you possibly want help with at this hour-" you cut yourself off upon noticing the pointy thing making a rather large tent in the front of his Akatsuki cloak. You looked at him incredulously.

"Tobi doesn't know what to do!" He wailed, throwing his hands dramatically up into the air.

"Jesus Christ, Tobi. What the hell made you hard?!" You ask more to yourself, shaking your head, but deciding you would rather not think about that.

"Please, Y/N-Chan..." Tobi murmurs, pushing his mask up just above his lips, before settling his hands on your waist.

"Tobi," you say as you feel his lips begin to press down on your neck. "do you understand what you're asking for, here?"

"I know exactly what I want, Y/N." His voice has dropped by an octave or two, and his lips work harder against your neck. The air is knocked from your lungs by the total personality change, the lack of honourifics, and the feel of his teeth grazing your sensitive spot.

"What've you done with Tobi?" You ask breathlessly with a lopsided smile that he couldn't see.

"Oh, Tobi won't be back until I get what I want." He murmurs against your skin and your hands grip the back of his cloak.

"And what would that be?" You manage to hold in the gasps you want to release as he works at your neck.

"You." His lips crash down against yours and you instantly let his tongue slip into your mouth. You try to follow his lead, but you can hardly keep up with the ferocity, allowing yourself to get lost in the sensation of him.

You feel him inch your top up, and you raise your arms, allowing him to pull it from your body. His lips smash back against yours and his hands fall over your breasts, giving them a squeeze. You push his cloak back over his shoulders, after unzipping it, and he let's it fall to the floor around him. Under the cloak, he is totally shirtless.

"Were you planning this?" You ask against his lips.

"Maybe." He murmurs in reply and you feel his hands trace your bra, his cool hands finding the catch at the back. After a few attempts, it comes undone and he pulls it from you, standing back slightly to admire you, before returning to your lips, letting his thumbs brush over your sensitive buds (I can't say the 'N' word, no no no no how about no. The only bloody word I can't deal with)

You release a small, murmured moan into his mouth and you feel the corner of his mouth twitch into a small, barely noticeable smirk. His fingers work down, undoing the button on your pants as you let your hands skim his abs. You work on the button of his pants as your own drop and pool around your ankles. You kick them away and a moment later, his own pants drop to the floor.

He pushes you back and you fall onto the bed. He climbs on and places himself between your legs. His fingers hook into your lacy F/C panties and you gasp at his bold actions.

"What are you- A-Ahhh!" You let out a strangled moan when you feel his tongue come into contact with your womanhood, licking bold, long stripes. Your hands work into his hair as he works faster, a warm, pleasured feeling beginning to spread throughout you.

"T-Tobi!" You gasp out and he pulls away, dropping his boxers, and lining up with your entrance.

"Don't call me that." You feel him teasing your entrance.

"Then what should I call you?" You manage out, wiping away strands of your H/C which were beginning to stick to your forehead. Your hands slowly reach for his mask and you begin to edge it up, he doesn't stop you.

"Obito." He says, and slams into you just as you pull the mask off. Your whole body tenses and you drop the mask to the floor.

"Oh, F**k!" You exclaim, your hands grasp at his back as your try to get used to the stretch as he begins to slide his length in and out.

He begins to pick up the pace until it's a relentless speed and you can't do anything other than cling to him and groan in pleasure.

"F-f**k!!" You whisper. "H-harder, Obito!" You demand and he snaps his hips back and forth with more power. The volume of your moans rises and when he finds the sensitive spot inside of you, it makes you cry out.

"A-ahh! Sh-s**t!! Again!" He rams into that slot repeatedly until it's all becoming too much for your comparatively small body to handle.

"Ahhh, f-f**k, Obito! F-F-F*******K!!!" You exclaim, as you hit your high and release. The feel of you tightening around him is enough to push him to his peak and he releases too.

He pulls out and slumps onto the bed next you, landing face down and almost instantly drifting into a light sleep. You pant, coming down from your high, and let your fingers graze over his sweaty back.

"You never fail to surprise me, Tobi. Or should I call you, Obito?" You chuckle before curling up next to him and falling into a deep, dreamless sleep.

-

What the fuck. I just wrote smut. What the fuck. I need to jump in a bath of holy water. Sure, I've written smut before, but this was the dirtiest one, jfc. As if I wasn't already going to hell. Well, my nickname is Satan, after all. Yep.

Well... I hope you enjoyed this smutty goodness, bestowed upon you by the almighty Rhi-Chan.

You should feel blessed I did this, some of my friends know about this book jfc if they read this... actually, they probably won't give two fucks. After that I don't feel the need to censor swearing. Has this book been flagged as mature, yet? If not, how the hell?!?

Whatever.

One person has not claimed their prize as one of the Miss Akatsuki winners. I made it quite clear what needed to happen, and thy never did. So, I dot want you guys to hate me, but I dot think it's fair when someone enters and doesn't even bother to check when they've won. So, if youve messaged me about it, or I've seen your comment etc, dot with. But the new winner is ADramaticalMurderer so congrats!

Have a great day/night!

Rhi-Chan out!~