They Take Your Food

Kisame:

You'd put the cupcake down for less than a minute. 16 seconds, to be exact. And in 16 seconds, which you used to find a napkin, it was gone. Totally gone, excluding a few telltale crumbs.

Your eye twitches in anger as you stare down the far too innocent looking Kisame. He peers over his shoulder, having felt your angry E/C eyes burning into his back, and smiles sheepishly. Your eyes only glow brighter in anger upon seeing the crumbs across his face.

"Y-you..." you manage out through clenched teeth. "You aTe my cupcake..."

"I, uhh, I don't know what you're talking about..." he feigns innocence and your fists clench.

"YOU ATE MY CUPCAKE!!!!!"

"WAHHHHH!!!!"

-

Itachi:

He didn't. Being the number one bae, he knew it was better not to touch your food. He would much rather stay intact than risk his life. Smart weasel.

-

Hidan:

"Oi." You grunted upon entering the room, seeing Hidan with the cupcake you left on the side, held dangerously close to his mouth. "That's mine." You hiss and he looks between the cupcake and you, before smirking.

"Like hell it is." You march towards him, only for him to hold it up above his head. Your arms flail wildly trying to grab it, while he smirks mockingly at your comparatively short height. You decide you've had enough of his crap and kick him straight in the ahem.

"Mine." You catch the cupcake before it hits the floor, leaving him to hold his ahem ahem and wallow in his own self pity.

-

Kakuzu:

"Ay! No!" You yelled, running towards Kakuzu, who was slowly lifting some ramen to his mouth. He looked down to the ramen, wondering if there was something wrong with it, or something vaguely dangerous which you were saving him from in dramatic fashion. You smacked the bowl from his hands.

You dashed across the room and caught the bowl, the ramen falling neatly into it, not a single drop was spilt.

"What? What happened?" He inquired, and was horrified by your answer.

"This is my ramen."

-

Deidara:

"Deidara! Deidara, noooooo!!" You wailed dramatically, fake tears filling your eyes as you walk into the room with your arms outstretched.

"Huh? What's wrong?" He says, setting the cupcake down before he managed to take a bite.

"That was my cupcake..." you begin to fake cry and he frantically tries to think of a way to calm down.

"Here, here! Take the cupcake, just don't cry!"

-

Sasori:

"How dare you??!" You gasp, pointing at Sasori accusingly. He sets the empty bowl of Ramen on the desk next to him.

"What?" He asks with a scowl.

"That... that was my ramen..." you begin to shake with rage, and he doesn't seem to understand the severity of the storm he has just released.

"And...?"

"You won't live to see another day, puppet boy."

-

Tobi:

You knew the only way to stop Tobi from taking your food when you walked away, would be to sabotage it. So, when Pein called from his office, and you'd just made a fresh bowl of ramen, that's exactly what you did.

To cut a long story short, you had just grabbed whatever was in the cupboard and dumped it all in. The next day, Tobi was bed-ridden with an unexplained illness...

-

Pein:

When it came to food, you wouldn't let anything or anyone get in your way. You had just gotten back from a mission, around tea time and met Hidan in the corridor, who informed you tonight, it was F/F (favourite food), and it was going fast.

You burst into the kitchen to see Pein about to scoff the last of the food. He became acquainted with your foot as you delivered a roundhouse kick, salvaging the F/F.

"Mine."

-

Ayyy! I'm back, oh, joy! I have a couple of things to say!

1. Three people still have not messaged me about winning the Miss Akatsuki, so, if I have not heard from them by tomorrow, I will be handing the places to three other people. I'm sorry, but unless there's special circumstances that I've been informed of, I just can't wait around.

I have a schedule that I generally keep to. It's more of a list, what I write, and when. Even if I'm not updating this book, you can pretty much guarantee that I'm writing for this book, another book, editing on here, or on a friend's account. I take my wattpad very seriously (yeah, right.)

2. I have decided that I probably won't be adding Konan, Zetsu or Orochimaru. I would have to write 100+ scenarios for each of them, to catch up, and I just can't handle that. Unless I get some serious help from you guys, I won't be able to add them in.

Sorry for this kinda depressing authors note, I just had to let you guys know what I'm doing and what's going on!

And thank you so much for all of the support you've given me so far, guys. I love you so, so much.

Have a great day/night

Rhi-Chan out!