You dress like him

Kisame:

You had nothing better to do today, seeing as Kisame was busy with Itachi, you decided to see what you'd look like if you were all sharky like Kisame. So you decided to fish out your old Halloween face paint. (Pun game going strong). You smudged the light blue all over yourself and were then drawing gills on when Kisame came in. You froze and dropped the brush you were using. He stared at you for a moment before nodding with a grin.

"Looking good (Y/N)" he left after grabbing what he needed, but not before taking a sneaky picture.

Itachi:

After hunting through the hideout, you randomly came across a room full of random costumes and wigs. You almost had a heart attack when you saw a wig almost identical to Itachi's hair. You dashed around grabbing everything you needed before throwing on the costume and drawing on the stress marks.

"Boo!" You yelled as you leapt out in front of Itachi and Kisame as they were roaming the base. They stared awkwardly for a moment before Itachi spoke up.

"It's like looking in a mirror. But the stress marks aren't straight." And he stepped around you, heading into pain's office.

Hidan:

"Shiny..." You whispered creepily.

"OKAY WHO THE F**K TOOK MY JASHIN PENDANT-" the living room door slammed open leaving Hidan fuming in the doorway, glaring, shirtless around the room, until he noticed you.

You were sat on the couch, wearing his cloak which was bunched around you, and playing with the Jashin pendant hanging around your neck.

"Hmph. You're lucky you're cute..." He mumbled with a slight blush before sitting next to you and snuggling into you.

Kakuzu:

Kakuzu was in the shower and he left his mask outside. Being the silly little whatsit you were, you decided to try it on, and use eyeliner to try draw all the stitches over yourself. Once done, like a little child, you ran around the room going

"Roar! I'm Kakuzu!"

"Very nice, we'll leave that to me next time, yes?" He asked, coming out, with his normal clothes on, his cloak draped over his shoulders and his hair free and dripping with water. You couldn't help but stare.

"Uh-hu." You murmured, transfixed on him, you didn't even notice he took the msk of you until the bathroom door shut behind him.

Deidara:

You stuck your tounge out in concentration as you tried to draw little mouthes onto your palms. You had already taken his cloak and put your hair like his.

"Here, let me help, un." He took the pen as he came up behind you and drew them on much neater.

You then ran around the base flinging paper at everyone.

"Err, (Y/N), that's Konan not me..." He scratched his head in confusion.

"Shhhh..." You hushed, throwing paper at him as you ran by, yelling 'katsu' every now and then.

Sasori:

"You're a puppet?" Sasori questioned, gingerly holding one of your hands, inspecting the 'puppet joints'

"No, silly" you smiled, pulling one of the black hairbands off of your finger, removing the 'joint'

"Oh." Sasori seemed slightly disappointed. "You would make a good puppet though..." He said thoughtfully.