You Go Ice Skating

Kisame:

Kisame would likely not be able to skate. Which is somewhat difficult for you. You can skate well enough on your own, however with Kisame to guide too, things were much harder. Kisame was clinging tightly to your hand, so tight that your hand was beginning to go numb, but you pitied him so didn't say anything. Eventually, after a while of his legs wobbling uncontrollably, he simply fell over backwards onto the ice. However, his tight grip also meant that he pulled you down with him, and you fell flat against his chest. He looked at you sheepishly.

"Sorry, Y/N...."

-

Itachi:

Of course Itachi can skate, this is Itachi, he can do anything. However, the same could not be said for you. You could keep yourself upright. Provided you weren't moving. So, being the supportive boyfriend he was, Itachi took it upon himself to help you learn to skate. So there you were, after about an hour, gliding around the ice rink gracefully with one of his arms wrapped around your waist.

"Now, try by yourself, Y/N." He had said and instantly you knew it was a bad idea. He simply skated away, and for a little way you managed to stay upright. But you easily lost your footing and began to feel yourself falling. You braced waiting for the collision with the ice, when you never actually hit. Itachi had swooped in and was holding you dipped.

"I've got you, princess."

-

Hidan:

Neither of you could skate, but you still had fun anyway. In fact, not being able to skate was something that just added to the fun. The both of you stumbled around the ice rink, clinging to each other's hand for support, laughing the whole way around. The both of you crashed into the walls and slipped face first onto the ice various times, but at least you still had a good time. It was especially great for you, as you'd never seen Hidan looking so happy, the widest grin seemed plastered over his face. Afterwards, you both went to a small café and Hidan's mood only got better.

-

Kakuzu:

Kakuzu was surprisingly a great skater. For such a big, bulky guy, he was surprisingly agile, and he looked graceful almost. It actually made you wonder how much practice he's had, and you spent the majority of the time trying to convince him to take it up as a fulltime hobby. He would have made a great figure skater. Kakuzu heard all this and more from you, as he literally couldn't get away from you, as you were clinging to him tightly to keep your balance. Though, he didn't mind too much, he actually rather enjoyed the attention.

-

Deidara:

The both of you could skate. That's really all that could be said in your defence. You were both rather clumsy and preferred to take it slow. After going much faster than your comfort zone would be happy with, you rammed head first into the wall and bounced back only to fall onto the ice, you decided that maybe skating just wasn't for you and you should maybe take it a bit slower. Overall, it was a lot of fun. You and Deidara just calmly skated around the rink, hand in hand, talking about anything and everything like tumblr-y couples do.

-

Sasori:

You could actually skate relatively well on your own, despite Sasori's beliefs. Even when you had shown him how capable you were on the ice, he was still apprehensive and while he didn't want to admit it, worried that you would slip over and seriously hurt yourself. So, he decided that he wouldn't let you leave his side, faking it and pretending he couldn't skate, so you had to stay with him. In actuality, his skating skills were far superior to your own, he just wanted to be close with you. He made sure to keep you close to his side at all times, and afterwards, he took you out for dinner.

-

Tobi:

Taking him ice skating was a mistake, it was doomed from the start. He could skate moderately well but he refused to stay within his abilities and he tried the most ridiculous things, constantly skating away, often going the completely wrong way around the rink. You would just sigh and grab his arm, spinning him back around the right way. More than once he crashed into the side of the rink, other people, you. Eventually you got tired of his shenanigans and left. He came running out after you, and in apology, he took you to an arcade.

-

Pein:

Pein was an aggressive skater, if there ever was such as thing. ( Y U R I O PLISETSKY)However, he was also very aware of you at all time and held a constant tight grip on your hand, refusing to let go at all. He was a fair bit faster than you, though, but he would help you all the time, and god forbid anyone knocked into you, accidental or not. A fair few times he got into arguments with other skaters simply because they accidentally nudged you, and multiple times you had to pull him away. Eventually the rink began to clear out until it was just the two of you, skating with his arm around your waist, listening to the jolly Christmas music.

-

Suigetsu:

Suigetsu was very competitive as you were both decent skaters, and so he made it his mission to beat you in a race. And since you don't like to back down from a challenge, you both agreed on three laps of the rink. You were quietly confident and you were close to lapping him, when your feet got tangled and you went sprawling out face first on the ice with a loud 'oomph!'. Suigetsu peered over his shoulder to see how far away you where, but instantly braced his feet against the ice, spraying up the ice dust as he raced back to you. After that, he apologised endlessly and kept you close to him at all times.

-

A/N: Ay! An actual update for you today, I couldn't not. I'm writing this on my new laptop it is amazing omg I love it, it's blue. Like just completely blue, the only thing of any other colour is the keys which are white, it's beautiful.

Also, I'd just like to let you all know that the Yandere!OCxReader book is promised has been published, the first two chapters are up if you're interested. I'll admit, I accidentally put two OC's in with the main character and they're both yandere's and I didn't mean to, but I might make separate paths in the story for each boy because It was supposed to focus on one, but I love the other and I just can't.

Is it natural to be in love with your own OC's? Because AW. If only he really existed.

But BOIS I am stuffed like damn it's not quite 6PM, and I already can't look at food.

(Also, to British people, who really cares that the queen didn't go to the Christmas service? Please explain why I should care.)

Also my dad just woke up after about an hour long nap and he instantly wants Christmas pudding and Cream I'm crying. He wanted it about and hour and a half ago, went to sleep, yet it was instantly the first thing he thought of when he woke up I'm crying wtf xD xD Why am I so amused xD

Also guys, comment what you got for Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate today. I got like 10 billion chokers yas, the hobbit book, the fever code (which is the last maze runner book) and the first deadman wonderland manga (plus my awesome new laptop).

Now my dad is complaining that the dish the Christmas pudding is in is cold I'm crying xD

My family are goddamn mad I cry every time xD

Hugs and Hershey's Kisses on Christmas Day!~

~Rhi-Chan