Songs For Each other

Your Akatsuki boyfriend has chosen a song that describes you, and you've done the same in return! Don't remember? Read on, Y/N-Chan!

Kisame:

What he chose for you:

Perhaps a little obvious why he chose this, you literally have changed his life - for the better - of course.

You chose for him:

There isn't really anything to say about why you chose this, other than he is the reason you smile.

Itachi:

He chose for you:

Another rather obvious choice, but somehow, you fell in love with the monster he sees himself as, and you don't seem to care. He wonders how someone so pure like you could end up with a criminal like him, and have total trust.

You chose for him:

Though he will always deny it, Itachi is your hero, so this song doesn't really need much more explaining.

Hidan:

He chose for you:

He chose this song because you can get anyone exactly where you want them, and that's one thing about you he adores.

You chose for him:

Wretched and Divine, does this need explaining? It's exactly how you see Hidan, wretched, but still divine, none the less.

Kakuzu:

He chose for you:

He chose this song, because though you may look sweet and innocent, you have a wild side that he loves.

You chose for him:

This song just seems to link to him, for you. Probably because it shows how protective of you he is.

Deidara:

He chose for you:

He chose this song because it gives justice to how strong you and your fiercely bright personality

You chose for him:

You chose this for him because you know he feels like he's a lot to handle, but this song also shows his devotion and how he would do whatever for you. "I'll be your number one with a bullet." It also shows how long he's loved you and has always felt like that towards. "Isnt it messed up how I'm just dying to be him?"

Sasori:

He chose for you:

He knows that his lack of affection must hurt you, but you still come to him every time, so this was the perfect song. Not only that, but he finds you irresistible.

You chose for him:

Listening to the lyrics, you knew this was the song for him. When you met, he didn't know what you wanted, or what he wanted himself, but he was working it out with his new feeling. "Just don't give up." "I'm working it out."