"Animals" ~ Maroon 5

High School AU! (Because I'm uncreative and couldn't think of a better one)

"Animals" ~ Maroon 5

>>>>>>>>>>NSFW content ahead<<<<<

[Tobi, Kakuzu & Kisame have been taken out of this one, because inspiration is a problem =x]

Itachi:

"Yeah you can start over, you can run free, you can find other fish in the sea, you can pretend it's meant to be, but you can't stay away from me."

    Your eyes were fleeting, never resting in one spot. You were uncomfortable to say the least. It was lunch, and you were sat at the table in the canteen as always. But you had company, some wanted, like your friends, some unwanted, like your ex. Itachi. It had ended pretty sloppily, for reasons you didn't want to go into right now. You had another boyfriend now, and you were desperately trying to convince yourself you were in love, but Itachi always seemed to linger. Normally your boyfriend would be sat next to you, but he was off somewhere else, so Itachi took the seat, and you kept shifting uncomfortably.

    "So Y/N-" Your friend began to rant to you about something or other. You listened for a while, but then something drew your attention away. A hand landing on your thigh. You glanced at Itachi out of the corner of you eye, and his eyes briefly met yours, before he turned them away to focus elsewhere, and his hand slowly slid further up your thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze.

    You don't know why, but you left it. You let him do as he pleased. You knew it was wrong and you should have stopped him, but something came over you, and you just didn't. You didn't want to. He took your compliance as a green light, and he let his hand brush your skirt up as butterflies seemed to start swooping in your stomach. His cool fingers slipped past your panties and your felt his fingers just teasing your entrance, and you had to bite the inside of your cheeks to keep yourself quiet, if anyone noticed, it'd be the end for you.

    Ever so slowly, he let his fingers slide inside you, as he pumped them in and out, slowly building up the pleasure, making your squirm slightly in your seat, praying for your release which was approaching oh-so slowly.

    But, he carefully retracted his fingers and leaned against the table, slipping the two fingers he had been using into his mouth, sucking them clean. No on else paid any attention to the simple movement, they just continued doing whatever, and Itachi's eyes met your once again. Your face flared up in a bright blush, and as he stood to leave the table, making an excuse to leave, he flashed you one last look, and you flushed even brighter if possible, for you knew exactly what the look said.

    'You know you'll always belong to me, Y/N.'

-

Hidan:

"Maybe you think that you can hide, I can smell you scent for miles, just like animals, animals, like animals."

    You knew he wanted to catch you alone, he's been waiting for an opportunity ever since the last time. Last time, it was at your house when you supposedly were working on a project, but since then, he's been waiting to catch you in public. Something about it excited him, and he knew it. So, when you couldn't hold it any longer you went to the bathroom, and Hidan knew this was the perfect opportunity, making an excuse and leaving the class too.

    You were walking back towards the classroom, through the empty hallway. It was taking a while since the closest bathroom was pretty far away.