You get into a fist fight

Kisame:

You were out with Kisame at the beach, when an annoying blonde guy in booty shorts with some random guy dressed like a butler began to make fun of Kisame's blue skin. You soon had enough and got up, moving over to them.

"Oi, you brat. Shut the hell up."

"Make me!" The bratty blonde snarled, getting to his feet.

"Alright." You punched him square in the face and he staggered back a few paces.

"CLAUDE!!!!" He wailed and the man named 'Claude' sighed, but before he could do anything, he was on his behind in the sand, clutching his now swelling nose. You stopped back to Kisame, grabbing his hand, along with your stuff and marching away from the beach.

"That was pretty damn awesome, Y/N." He smirked

Itachi:

You and Itachi were sat in a park with Itachi, Sasuke and some of Sasuke's friends. The girl with Sasuke, though, was doing your head in with her constant whining, and it seemed that Sasuke's friend Suigetsu was getting as peeved as you.

"Sasuke-kun!" She whined for the tenth time.

"Shut up!" You snapped at her and she gasped in anger getting to her feet, which you did also, before she slapped you across the face. You fritted your teeth in anger before landing a single punch and she went out like a light.

"B***h..." You muttered.

Hidan:

You and Hidan were walking through a small village when you passed an alleyway. Lots of crying and yelling was coming from it, so you of course looked. What you saw was your friend [name] getting mugged. Your eyes filled with rage and you charged headfirst into the fight.

----

You pulled [Name] to his/her feet with a smile, all of the men out cold on the floor. Hidan was watching you from the alley entrance with a smirk. He would have gotten involved but he didn't need to. You hadn't taken a single hit. As you made your back back to him, he said with a grin;

"That was hella hot, Y/N."

Kakuzu:

"Y/N, you really need to stop getting into so many fights. You're going to get seriously hurt if you're not careful." Kakuzu sighed, shaking his head as he bandaged your cut knuckles.

"It's not my fault she was such a b***H." You shrug.

"Y/N!" He scolds you for swearing.

"What?!" You say defensively. He sighs in defeat.

"I think you need to go to anger management."

Deidara:

You and Deidara were sat in a small coffee shop, one table over from a group of horrible girls, making fun of lots of people. You were annoyed with it, but held your tongue until they started making fun of a little boy who just came in in a wheel chair. You stop up and moved to their table, slamming your hands down. This eventually turned into a full blown fight where you cleaned the floor with them. (Not literally!)

"That was a really brave thing to do, Y/N." Deidara smiles at you admiringly and you blush a little, looking away.

Sasori:

While out running with Sasori, your shoulder collided with that of a male runner heading in the opposite direction. You turned to say sorry, but he cut in first.

"Watch where you're going next time!" He snaps.

"Excuuuse me!" You snap your fingers in a hexagonal formation and an argument lifts from there. It ends with Sasori gaining a new puppet, albeit a slightly bruised on with a broken nose.