SPECIAL - He is Yandere

Okay! This is a special chapter, a little different! In this, you aren't with him, its like its separate from the other chapters, if it makes sense? Eh, not really! Never mind!

Idea/suggestion from dangirlll

Kisame: His POV.

Y/N... Ahhh... Such a perfect creature never did grace the earth. She doesn't know who I am, but she will. I love her, she will love me back. I will make sure of it. I don't know if I could hurt her, herself, but I would kill anyone else. Anyone. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Itachi, my old friend. You've been spending far too much time with Y/N. I wouldn't want to risk her fall for you. But watching her, now, I think I may be too late. I have to do something now... Damn you Uchiha.

Your POV.

You were sat with Itachi, in his house. He had mentioned something about his partner being there, but you didn't really care, you didn't go to see his partner.

Your eyes were screwed tightly shut in laughter. Until you heard a swoosh and thud, then a wet stciky substance sprayed all across you. You opened your eyes with a gasp, to see you sprayed with blood. You spot Itachi dead on the floor with a knife through his body. You tame a scream and fight to keep your breakfast down. You look up to see a blue skinned - creature.

"Who are you?!" You practically scream at him.

"Your future husband and soul mate, aren't you just dying to spend eternity with me?~"

Itachi: your POV.

It was late evening and you were taking a nice stroll in the park with your dog, D/N. It was peaceful, no annoying teens, no grumbling pensioners, no screaming toddlers. No one. Or so you had thought.

It had been nice and warm, but a cold breeze brushed the back of your neck, but when you turned you found it wasn't a cold breeze. It was a person's breathing.

"Itachi?!" You cried out in surprise. "You scared-" you couldn't finish your sentence, due to a damp cloth being placed over your mouth and nose. You were out in seconds, no thanks to the chloroform.

- time Skippy no jutsu -

You awoke, tied to a chair, your ankles to the chair legs and wirsts bound behind your back. You tried to call out, but your mouth was tightly covered by some kind of material. A finger placed itself under your chin and pulled your head forward and up to come nose to nose with Itachi.

"Mmmhh!!!" You tried to yell out from him to let you go, but I came out all muffled and it didn't really sound anything like what you were trying to say, anyway.

"Don't worry, Y/N. This is only so I know no one else will have you." Your eyes widen in confusion. "You'll learn to love me, soon. Very soon~"

Hidan: your POV.

"H-Hidan?!" You blink nervously at your boyfriend, or Ex-boyfriend.

"What did you say, Y/N?" His voice was low and dripping with malice.

"W-we're breaking up." You try to feign confidence but your voice gives it away with the tremors.

"No."

"Huh?"

"We're not breaking up."

"Yes, we are, Hidan." You blink.

"You're staying here!!" He yells

"You can't keep me here!!" You combat, voice raising.

"Oh really?" His voice has dropped low again. His hand takes something from the kitchen counter and the light glints off of it. You gasp at the carving knife in his hand. "If I can't keep you here, then you'll have to stay with me, forever..." He sighs, almost airily.

"Hidan?!?!" You stumble backwards but hit into the wall as he stops just in front of you.

"This way, you'll always be with me~" his sick smile was the last thing you saw before feeling the piercing pain in your heart and everything faded to black. Just as you faded away, Hidan spoke fondly to himself.

"I really did break your heart~"

Kakuzu:

"Who's this?" You turned to see Kakuzu in the doorway, something was behind his hand and you began to worry. You knew what he could be like.

"O-oh, this is my brother." You lied, convincingly you thought. He was just a friend of your, but you knew Kakuzu could be... Funny when it came to other guys.

"I know you're lying, Y/N..." Crap! "But not to worry..." Phew... "I can dispose of him." Crap!

You let out a yell of "Kakuzu nooooo!" As he lunged across the room and the knife came into view. He slashed at your friend. He was killed with one blow. Your eyes widen and water at what just happened. He pulls you into his chest while you're still shaking and shocked.

"I love you, Y/N~"

Deidara:

"Hello, Sasori-danna." You greet as you enter his house. "Deidara" you nod to him and he scowls. Geez... So rude...

"Hello, Y/N-chan." Sasori says from his spot on the couch. Deidara doesn't offer a greeting.

"Can I have a drink, Danna?" You ask.

"There's pleanty in the kitchen. You can get it yourself, can't you?" You grunt a yes and go to the kitchen.

"Hello, Y/N. I think you should come with me." Eh?

"Deida-"

Smack! And everything went black.

You woke up in a bare room, unrestrained, but weak. Your head was pounding from the hit you took. You pushed yourself to your feet and wandered around the dark room. The door opened behind you and you span around, backing yourself into the corner when Deidara came into the light. You didn't fully understand- so you ran to him and held him by his upper arms. He held you close to him.

"Thank goodness you're here! Someone kidnapped me!" You exclaimed worriedly. He smirked and your eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"But Y/N~ I was the one who kidnapped you~"

Sasori: his POV.

I watch as Y/N sleeps. My beautiful queen. She was so pure, untouched. But I know what she did. She gave her innocence away. Not even to me. To that damned Barbie... She will leave me given the chance. She can't know that I found out. She can't leave me. Because I will never leave her, my love.

She will be with me always, in a place where her innocence won't be touched. She will be mine always, we will share an eternity made for just her and me. She will always be mine...

I know this, as I raise the knife over he sleeping form and plunge it down through her stomach. Her eyes are open and wide in seconds. A scream ripples from her lips. Her soft, perfect lips. Oh Y/N...

"Shhhh..." I coo. "I know what you did with barbie. But never mind that, we will be together always~" say to my love as I watch he bleed out. She will never be anyone's but mine~

A/N: ahhh! I don't know if this was any good? I wasn't too sure how to do this or what I was doing, but I hope this turned out okay? Eh? Anyways, don't forget to feel free to request. It gives me motivation and keeps me writing and updating! I hope this was really okay?

I promise to stop with the author's notes at the end of chapters, I SWEAR!

But now, 10k is slowly approaching and I can't quite believe it and I don't know if we can actually get there, but if we do, would "your first time" be something a bit special you would want? Not a proper lemon, more lime? If that makes sense? Like, people I know are on here... So that would be awks... But if you want, I can go there? Would you guys want a description of your first time for 10k if we make it?

VM