He leaves for a mission

Kisame:

"I'll be fine, I promise." Kisame smiles down at your slightly quivering form.

"Are you sure?" You ask in a trembling voice.

"Yes, Y/N." He says softly with a gentle smile, pulling you into his chest.

"I wish you didn't have to go..." You murmur softly into his chest and let the odd tear silently stray down your cheeks.

"I know. Me too..." He sighs, pulling away. He looks into your eyes and despite the sadness you get a warm fuzzy feeling in your chest. 

"Don't cry." He whispers, using his thumb to brush away your tears. "You look so much more beautiful with a smile." You giggle softly.

"I'll see you in a month." You nod, biting back more tears.

"See you in a month." He replies, pressing a soft kiss to your lips before parting. One thing you knew, the next month awaiting was going to be hell for you.

-

Itachi:

"Stay out of trouble, okay?!" You tell Itachi, worriedly, clinging tightly to his hand.

"Of course, my butterfly." He smiles softly.

"A-and don't get sick!" You add with big pleading eyes.

"I will try my best not to." He nods, unable to comprehend how sweet you were right now.

"And definitely don't die!" You chime and he becomes very serious, taking your face in his hands, resting his forehead against yours, while your own hands rest over his.

"Y/N. I love you, I won't let anything take me away from you. Don't worry about me." You nod a little and his eyes flutter closed, his lips pressing lovingly against your own in a sweet kiss, the last for a month.

-

Hidan:

"Don't you dare cry on me, Y/N." Hidan warns, but the tears stream down anyway.

"I'm sorry." You whisper, frantically wiping them away. He pulls you against his chest, resting his head on top of yours.

"I didn't want you to cry because now I'll cry too." He adds a nervous chuckle, but you can still hear he's close to tears.

"Now don't you go sleeping around while I'm gone." He says and you giggle a little.

"You know I wouldn't." You smile into his chest.

"I know." He murmurs. "I'll see you soon, Y/N." He smiles, pulling back, holding you at arms length.

"See you soon." You repeat. He smiles gently for once, and pulls your lips against his in one last fiery kiss before turning and leaving with Kakuzu, but not before taking one last sad look back over his shoulder.

-

Kakuzu:

"I won't be gone long." He says, looking at you somewhat confusedly.

"A whole month." You complain sadly.

"Only a month. I'll be back before you know it, Y/N." Kakuzu says.

"I know." You reply quietly. "It's just going to be hard for me, y'know?" You fight back the tears that are making your vision cloudy.

"I know." He whispers, pulling you against him. "I promise I'll be back before you know it."

"Okay." You whisper. He pulls away from the hug to pull his mask down and kiss you softly on the lips, before giving a small smile, pulling his mask back up and leaving, not daring to look back for fear of hurting even more than he already was, because of your pained expression. Perhaps this month would be longer than he had thought, without you.

-

Deidara:

Footsteps pounded behind you and a body crashed into yours from behind, arms wrapping around you.

"I'm gonna miss you." Deidara said shakily into your shoulder.

"I know." You whisper. "I'm going to miss you, too." You twist, with great difficulty, in his arms to press your lips against his in a long sweet kiss. 

"Do I have to go...?" He asks, when he pulls away for air.

"Unfortunately, yes." You gave a sad smile.

"But I don't want to." His face crumples slightly.

"I know." You soothe. "But the sooner you leave, the sooner you can get back."

"You're right." He gives you one last peck on the lips before sprinting to catch up to Sasori, not before yelling back over his shoulder.

"I love you, Y/N!!!"

"I love you too, Dei..." You whisper, watching him go until he's out of sight.

-

Sasori:

"Wait!" You yell, running up behind Sasori and Deidara. They both turn around.

"Oh. I thought you weren't going to say goodbye." Sasori states.

"Of course I am!" You smile brightly. 

"Good." A small, sly smile graces his face.

"Oh, you forgot something." You smile.

"I don't think I di-" You cut him off with a kiss to the lips.

"There. Keep that with you, okay?" You smile a little sadly.

"I will." He smiles once more before heading off

-

A/N: I haven't done one of these in a while, so, please don't kill me! I just noticed something pretty crazy! Wanna know what it is? This book is ranked #180 in fanfiction! How cool?! Think of how many books there are on here that are fanfiction, and this is rated 180? This is pretty damn crazy! So, thankyou so much for just being so amazing!

Also, I hit 70 followers! Thankyouuuuuuuuuu! This is so cool, I'm literally so happy! For me, it's huge!

One more thing, I've seen the weird taggy things around, with all the questions and stuff? If you wanna tag me, that's fine! I've never done one yet, so I'm excited for when I finally get my first one!

And finally, I'm always listening to music whenever I write these, so I'm going to start putting the song down, or whatever I'm listening to, because I wanna see how many people share my music tastes! Anyway, today I was listening to: Elle King - Ex's & Oh's