Inspired by a fairytale

These are sort of a special. Stepping away from previous scenarios. These have a little back story of their own which is inspired by the fairytale.

Kisame: the little mermaid

You, the princess of a far away kingdom, had a secret. No one else knew of your secret friend. You'd visited him many times before at the beach. Kisame, a merman. He had told you many times before how he longed to have legs and be a human, free to walk and jump and run, like you. He had also told you of a sea witch, who might be able to help him get legs, but you had warned and begged and pleaded with him not to go anywhere near her.

Skipped happily, bare fitted, across the sand on the beach, looking for your normal rendezvous point. But when you got there, he wasn't waiting as normal. You sat yourself on the rock where Kisame would always sit while talking to you. Your eyes cast around the surroundings, and quite a way up the beach, on the opposite side yu came from, you saw a faint blue figure. Something surged inside of you and you hiked up your long flowing skirts and ran as fast as you could towards the blue figure in the sand.

You knelt down next to the figure, who was face down, and you had practically no doubt about who it was. You gingerly flipped him over, and sure enough, it was Kisame - with legs. He coughed and spluttered a few times before meeting your eyes.

"Kisame! Didn't I say to stay away from-" but you were cut off by his lips pressed passionately against your own.

Itachi: Little Red Riding hood

You pulled up your red Hood, on your cloak and grabbed the basket from the table.

"Stay safe, Y/N, dear!" Your mother called to you and you turned to her in the doorway.

"I'll be fine, mother." You roll your eyes. "I'm not as stupid as I was back then." You regard her boredly.

"Well, okay. But just... If you see any wolves... Run!" She trails away and speaks in shot bursts.

"Yes, mother." You say blankly. As if. You say to yourself mental, slamming your cottage door behind you.

You make your way through the Forrest and to your grandma's house in record time, dropping off some one the food then leaving. This time, on the way home, you walk much slower. Once you're in the darkest part of the woods, a twig snaps behind you and you smirk under your hood.

"Hello, Y/N..." A voice purrs, or - growls, would probably be more appropriate. You turn to face the half wolf, half man.

"Hello, Itachi." You say with a smirk and admire his tail and ears once again.

"Did your mother give you the wolf talk, again?"

"Yep."

"And are you going to do what she says, and hide-tail it home like the good girl you are?" Itachi smirks and purses his lips.

"Nope." Of course not.

Hidan:

"Where the F**k is your shoe?!" Your step mother screams at you. You had been to a late night ball, this time with her permission, but when you saw it was past your curfew, you ran home as fast as you could, leaving your shoe behind for the silver haired prince as a reminder of your fleeting beauty. (Deidara? Are you taking over my writing, un?!)

"I-I lost it." You muttered nervously.

"You little rat!! Do you know how expensive and fine those shoes are?!?!" She bellowed again, in a rage.

"And she will be having many more fine shoes, and more, where she's going." A smooth voice snapped yours and your mothers heads in the direction of the door, where a butler stood, holding the sparkling shoe you lost. (Sebastian? ;-;)

"What?" You asked in a quiet whisper.

"This is your shoe, correct, Milady?" He held the shoe out so you could get a better view. You were about to nod yes when your step mother cut in.

"No! A rat like her doesn't deserve such nice things, not if she can't keep them!" She hissed angrily. The butler raised an eyebrow. He held the shoe out to you anyway.

"Try it, Milady." You cautiously took it from him, and it slipped neatly onto your foot. Your head snapped to the door at a loud crash.

"You found her! Nice job, Claude!" He patted the butler on the back. (Claude?! But I wanted bassy!). "As for you..." He smirked and turned to you, taking your hand in his. "You're coming with me, Beautiful ~"

Kakuzu: Beauty and the beast

You sat across from the supposedly good looking man, across the table. He had black hair, but it was greasy. He had bright blue eyes, but they were piggy, and he was supposedly of a slim build, but he was just scrawny.

You had heard some people talking about the owner of this manor before you actually came here, and some said he was cursed. You made a risky plan to yourself and swore you would do it, but waited until you had finished eating, along with him.

As he left the table, you hiked your long dress up and quickly ran after him. You grabbed him by the arm and easily span him to face you. You slammed your lips against him. It wasn't what you meant to do, but it seemed to work anyway.

A blinding light shone and you pulled away to see what you could only describe as the most beautiful man in existence. You blinked at him shyly for a moment. So he was cursed.

"Thank you, Y/N." He whispers before pressing his lips to yours.

Deidara: sleeping beauty

You had no idea how long you had been sleeping. You spent so, so long running around in your dream land, but it was nothing like really running around. You longed to be free from the slumber, from this consciousness. Yes, you were conscious. Time dragged by like it would for everyone else, but you seemed frozen. Trapped inside your body in a deep slumber.

And that was when you felt something for the first time. Lips, against your own. You relished in the movement, and feeling of the touch. Whoever this was, had saved you. Your lips moulded to his but he pulled away, your eyes were still lightly closed until his smooth voice made your eyes flutter open.

"Easy there, princess Y/N. We got all day." You knew that voice.

"Deidara?" Sure enough, there was the blonde knight you grew up with. You knew him better than he knew himself.

Your arms wrapped around him in a tight embrace, which he gladly returned.

"There, Y/N. See? I'm here now."

Sasori: Goldilocks and the three bears

You weren't sure where you were anymore. You had been lost for quite a while now, you just wished you could find someone. Find some kind of sign pointing to humanity. And low and behold, a cottage came into view.

You gasped at your own luck and ran to the door, wrapping on it harshly.

The door opened to reveal a tall ravenette with stress marks, along with a slightly shorter blonde.

"What?" The ravenette snapped.

"I-I'm horribly lost, I-I could really use a place to stay." You almost beg, the two look at you sceptically.

"A place to stay, hm?" Suddenly, a redhead pops up next to the blonde, slight smaller again, the smallest.

"Y-Yes." You nod ashamedly.

"No." The ravenette says bluntly.

"That's kinda rude, Itachi." The blonde states, scolding 'itachi'.

"Well, do you want to take charge of her care?" Itachi spat at the blonde. He shuffled away from the door and back inside, that was an obvious no. You turned to walk away.

"You want someone to take charge of her care?" You pause and look over your shoulder at the redhead who is now speaking. The ravenette nods.

"Then I'll take care of her." Your eyes widen at his unexpected kindness and you meet his eyes and somehow, you see yourself reflected in them.