Sleeping:

Kisame:

Kisame normally kept his distance from you when you two slept, because he was afraid of crushing you. You would agree to see away from him, but when you knew he was asleep, which he fell asleep very quickly, you would cuddle up to him. You normally slept on your side, under his arm, or half on top of him with one leg thrown across him. He would always blush whenever he woke up to find you asleep like that.

Itachi:

You were a wild sleeper. You would roll around, kick, talk and often, act out your dreams. You normally were on you back. Itachi's arm would be under your neck like a pillow, and the other across your waist. That was partly to keep you anchored in the night, as you were prone to falling from the bed, and partly because he just like to have you close. He would watch your fall asleep every night, before he would even let himself think about sleep. He had to make sure you were safe first.

Hidan:

Hidan was one of two things when it came to sleeping. Number one; clingly. He would always have you held tightly to him, or his arms in a tight vice grip around you. Number two; when he wasn't touching you, active. He would roll around, flail and randomly laugh out loud in his sleep. He would be grabby, his hands stretching out trying to cling to whatever. He wouldn't settle unless he had you, in which case he would sleep like a baby.

Kakuzu:

Kakuzu had to have you constantly held to him. It wasn't so much a possessive thing, but if he didn't, who knows where you would end up? You were a prone sleepwalker and you would randomly wander. He had found you asleep with Tobi many times, curled up in a ball against him. He would much rather you curled up to him, so he always made sure you knew of his presence, so you didn't go seek out another's warmth in the night.

Deidara:

Deidara was like Hidan when he slept. Except, he was always clingy. He wouldn't even accept a Teddy or anything else when he was asleep. It was like he knew it wasn't you. He probably did know, as most nights his hand mouths were often pressed against your skin. You tried to stop them, but the only way you could think of was to staple them shut, but you didn't think dei would like that too much. It was okay,except for in the mornings, when you woke up to find they'd been drooling on you.

Sasori:

Sasori panicked a bit the first time he saw the way you slept. He wasn't sure if you were even breathing or not. He had gotten used to it now, however. You slept on your front, with your face pressed into the pillow. Sasori didn't remember too much about human bodies, but he was sure you had to breath while you were asleep right? He was cautious of you sleeping, so he just awkwardly cuddled up to your side.