He turns chibi

Kisame:

"Kisame, you can't eat that!" You scold your miniature-because-OP-author-powers boyfriend.

"That?" Itachi gives you a strange look, trying to pry miniature-kisame from his position, clinging to his leg, trying to bite his knee caps.

"Heh, sorry." You mutter, giving him an awkward apologetic look.

"But that still hasn't solved our problem." Itachi casts his eyes back to Kisame.

"KISAME!" You yell, and your miniature sharky boyfriend jumps away from Itachi. Before starting to bawl his eyes out. Today was going to be a long day...

-

Itachi:

The sun shone in through the slightly open curtain and welcomed you back to reality with it's gentle warmth. You roll over, expecting to see your beautiful human Itachi. Your hand reaches out to grasp him, only to find a small lump under the bedsheets next to you. Your eyes shoot open in confusion and you bolt upright, yanking the cover away to reveal an mini itachi.

"Itachi...?" You say in disbelief. He doesn't say anything, simply holding his arms out to you, like a small child wanting to be picked up.

"Oh boy..." You mutter, taking mini-Itachi into your arms.

-

Hidan:

"Hidan! No! Time out! Now!" You yelled, pointing to the corner of the room as your pocket sized boyfriend stared up at you with big eyes before forming a devious grin. His hand dunked in the small paint pot on the little plastic table next to him, scooping out a generous handful, giving you a devilish smirk.

"Hidan! Don't you dare!" You warned, but he flung it anyway. Right at you. Then going on a total rampage, covering everywhere in paint and giving chase of you, who had fled the scene. By the end of the day, you were crying and rocking back and forth in a dark corner somewhere in the base away from Hidan. Though, you were lucky you didn't actually know him when he was little. *cue shiver in unison*

-

Kakuzu:

Somehow, Kakuzu became chibi. It was absolutely nothing to do with Author-Chan, no, Author-Chan is a good girl! But back to the situation at hand, you had your mini boyfriend sat on your lap with a big peice of white cardboard that he was contently scribbling on in blue crayon. Suddenly, his little hand comes back, holding the crayon to you which you take and offer him the pack with your other. After repeating this process a few more times, he finally presents you the picture.

"Wooow." You nod. What even is it? You can't even tell what the colourful blob is supposed to be. "That's a very nice.. Uhm..." You search for the words but give up. "Yes, very nice. Very nice."

-

Deidara:

What would chibi Deidara want more than anything? Why, play dough, of course! Though you made sure it was play dough and not his explosive clay, that could've ended badly. Even at his adorably small size, he could still mould the clay to perfection.

"Wow..." You said in awe, taking the beautiful little red bird from his hand, looking from it to him, who's pretty teal/blue eyes were sparkling brightly and a big, proud grin was plastered on his face.

"You're proud?" You ask with a smile and he nods enthusiastically. "You should be, it's lovely, Dei." He plants a sloppy wet kiss on your cheek.

-

Sasori:

Unsurprisingly, Sasori as a chibi was just as moody as his actual self, trying to do everything for himself and getting agitated when you tried to do anything for him, let alone touch him. You gave up trying to trail after him all day and slumped down in your spot on the couch. You closed your eyes and massaged your eyes in aggravation, never had sasori been so infuriating.

No more than five minutes later, you felt a small weight on you and a pulling on your cloak. You open one eye and watch as little Sasori tries to climb up into your lap. After a moment or so of watching him struggle, you scoop him up onto your lap and he gladly snuggles into you.

-

Song: "Dance, Dance" by Fall Out Boy