Their ex comes back

Kisame:

You frown and glare from the beach at Kisame. And that girl. After a few moments of watching Kisame and the girl splash around in the shallows, the march up to them, standing with your hands on your hips. You frown again when the girl looks you up and down before turning away, ignoring you completely.

"Excuse me." You hiss.

"What?" The blue haired girl frowns and Kisame turns, finally noticing your presence.

"Ah... haha... Y/N, meet Juvia, my ex..." He scratches the back of his neck. "Juvia, this is my new girlfriend, Y/N..." You glare her down for a long moment before she bursts into tears, yelling

"GRAY-SAMA IS BETTER THAN KISA-KUN, ANYWAY!" Before her body just melts into water and she's gone. Kisame just shakes his head and laughs.

"Crazy B***h."

-

Itachi:

You and Itachi were out at a small café, just getting a coffee when you noticed a group of five boys and a girl kept staring at you and Itachi. You began to shuffle uneasily, when eventually, they came over, and the red haired girl slammed her hands down on the table with an angry frown.

"Itachi?! What are you doing with this girl?! Who the hell is she?!" The five boys just stood around awkwardly.

"It's none of your concern, Gou." Itachi stated, taking a sip from his coffee.

"IT'S KOU!" She screeched. "AND I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW! I'M YOUR-"

"ex." Itachi stated simply and you snorted into your cup at the look on her face. She let out one last angry squeak before dragging the boys away, muttering about how they had better abs than Itachi. Yeah right.

-

Hidan:

You had finally managed to drag Hidan outside for a walk, when he began to mutter to himself.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no-"

"Hidan, what's up?" You grabbed his arm and followed his eyes. He was staring at a group of three, a young boy, a blonde girl with twin drills and a tall butler. The blonde girls eyes landed on you and Hidan, and she grinned, dragging the boy along behind her, running over to the two of you.

"Hi! I'm Lizzy!" She grinned, and Hidan just groaned. You snorted when she pinched his cheek. She turned to you. "I used to be his girlfriend. I'm guessing you are, now?" She said with a wide smile and you could barely contain your laughter at Hidan's choice of girls.

"Yep." You nodded. "I'm Y/N."

"Nice to meet you! I have a new boyfriend now! And were getting married! Isnt that right, Ciel?!" She practically yelled and clung to the small boy with the eye patch. You watched awkwardly until Hidan hoisted you up onto his shoulder and ran from the possibly-psychopathic blonde.

-

Kakuzu:

"Hmph! Senpai, cut that out!" A female voice said from the next table over in the small restaurant. You turned and looked to see a brown haired girl trying to push away a blonde boy, who was trying to pepper kisses over her face. You caught her eyes and offered her a small smile, which she returned until sh noticed who you were with. She grabbed his face, smashing her lips against his and he turned crimson like a tomato as she kissed him.

"Yuck." Was all Kakuzu said and you turned back to face him.

"What? It's not like we haven't kissed in public before." You shrug, not really caring about the PDA.

"Yes, I know. But her of all people?" He sighed, pulling you closer against him.

"Why? What about her?" You eyed him suspiciously.

"It's Haruhi. An ex of mine." You turn and glare over your shoulder at the girl, before making a 'hpmh' sound, before pressing your lips against his.

-

Deidara:

"Oh!~ Dei-Kun!~ I've not seen you in a while~" a voice purred from behind the two of you, and you instantly whipped around to see a pink haired girl, with matching eyes. You looked at her, scrutinising her, while Deidara paled at the sight of her.

"Oh... heh... it's been a while..." he said, nervously taking a few steps back.

"Mmmm... I've missed you, y'know? Why don't you come back to me?~" a wide, unstable smile spread across her lips and Deidara took a few more steps back.

"Eh... Yuno..."

"Alright, listen here, B***h," you began, stepping forward. "I don't know who the hell you are, or what your game is, but Dei is mine now. So just back the hell up, or prepare for a knife in your throat."

Yuno slunk away and Deidara sweat dropped, wondering if he should invest in some Yandere repellant.

-

Sasori:

"S-sasori-kun..." a timid girl stood in front of the two of you, and you quirked your head to the side in confusion as to how she knew him.

"Yui." He acknowledged her and went to step around her, pulling you along by your intertwined hands, but she shyly stopped him.

"I-I think I made a mistake! I shouldn't have left you for the Sakamaki brothers... th-they aren't who I thought they were..."

"Well that's too bad." Sasori said, squeezing you hand and walking away with you. After a moment, you speak.

"Who was that...?"

"No one you need to worry about."

-

Tobi:

"Ew, Light-Kun! Look, it's Misa-Misa's ex! Ew!" A loud voice echoed across the street and you caught eyes with a short blonde girl, clinging to a tall brunette boy, who seemed just as agitated as you were.

"Ew! Look! I think he has a new girlfriend! Look at her, ew! Misa-Misa is so much better than her!" The girl squeak, rubbing her cheek against the boys arm. It was only those two, and you and Tobi around, she couldn't have been talking to anyone else.

A low growling sound came from under Tobi's mask, and you could tell he was losing his cool. Rather than do anything violent, he pulled his mask up above his lips, pinned you against the wall and attacked your lips with a rough kiss.

There was a squeal of 'ew!' before the sound of footsteps running away.

-

Pein:

"Oof!" You grunted as you hit the floor, a brunette boy with teal eyes, suspending himself over you with a bright Blush and mouth agape.

"Y/N!" You heard Pein somewhere.

"Eren!" A female voice called and the boy looked up a raven haired girl, who seemed to be fuming. His blush deepened.

"Tch, he's obviously not hurt, What about Y/N?" Pein hissed and the boy got up, helping you to your feet and offering you a small smile.

"I could care less about new, little girlfriend!" The girl threw her hands up and grabbed the boy away from you. "Eren? Are you alright?"

"Tch." Pein hissed, taking your hand. "Have a nice day, Mikasa." He said sarcastically.

"You too, Pein." She hissed back and Pein dragged you away from his potentially dangerous ex.