Your Nickname For Him

Kisame:

Nibbles

This is normally just messing around, but it's cute like him, and jokes about his sharky teeth. Normally, it's handsome, Kisame likes it when you feed his ego. Also, surprisingly, he's quite insecure about his general sharky-ness, so it's a great name to reassure you love him.

-

Itachi:

Weasel

It would be a crime if you called him anything else! Of course, this annoys him greatly and occasionally leads to hot, angry sex. However, most of the time, it's Ita-Kun, or simply 'Tachi.

-

Hidan:

Twat

This name only comes out when you're annoyed with him. And with Hidan's antics, this is most of the time. However, when you're not fuming with Hidan-fueled rage, you call him Romeo. It not only teases him for being romantic with you - something no one would have expreceted - but this also tends to lead to really hot sex. You're welcome.

-

Kakuzu:

Boobear

It's funny, adorable, and everything you would assume Kakuzu wasn't. But, when you get to know him better, he's just a big ol' soft teddy bear, d'aww! He doesn't even mind when you call him this around the other members, despite the crap he gets for it. He loves you and that's all that matters.

-

Deidara:

Angel Eyes

Deidara has the most beautiful aquamarine eyes you've ever seen, you could just get lost in them, like a deep ocean. It's not a common nickname, and it sounds more feminine, but it just suits him so perfectly, because he's like an angel to you!

-

Sasori:

Prince Charming

He takes it as more of a teasing name, because he doesn't believe he's anywhere near romantic enough for you. Though, you would say otherwise. He really has swept you off your feet, without even realizing it.

-

Tobi:

Gumdrop

Sweet, sugary and very cute? Tobi is all of these things, so the name fits him perfectly. Though it sounded odd at first, you've both gotten used to it, and now he barely responds to anything else.

-

Pein:

God

You like to tease him about his god complex a lot, so this is the go to name, aside from his actual name. However, he doesn't really take it teasingly, and once again, this often leads to really hot sex. Oh yes.~

-

A/N; Sorry, I was supposed to publish this yesterday, but you have no idea how hard it was to think of cute nicknames that aren't as common as the damn mary sues that plague the fandom. (excuse my weird rant)

On a side note, this video;

How and why is GD so damn hot all of the time!? I can't! Gah! Why can't boys like this go to my school? ;-;

Have a great day/night/life!

Rhi-chan out!~