300K SPECIAL: THE AKATSUKI REACTS TO...

"Hello everyone and welcome to another episode of Youtubers react to- ... Wait, what? This isn't Youtubers react? And I'm not on the Fine Bros Youtube chanel? Then what the shit is going on!?" Author-Chan threw her hands up in anger, sending paper and documentation everywhere.

    "Can we skip the crappy attempt to make a funny intro and just get this over with?" Itachi asked blankly, causing a few sniggers to rise, and Author-Chan to give him a look that meant 'I'll cut your balls off for that, later'. And it was at that moment Itachi knew, he fucked up.

    "Sure..." Rhi, Aka Author-Chan gave a sickly sweet smile, before turning to the large gaping hole where the fourth wall once stood, but was now nothing more than a pile of dust from the amount of times it had been shattered. "So, these are a few of my pick, because I wanted to start this... thing? So, guys, here's the first thing..."

REACT #1: Damn Daniel

    There was a long moment of utter silence, before Hidan burst out in high-pitched laughter, shrieking like a pterodactyl.

    "THAT SOME GOOD S**T!" He yelled, wiping away the tears that had fallen from his eyes. A few chuckles and sniggers were heard from Deidara and Kisame. But no one else seemed particularly impressed.

    Konan just sat, wondering what mental state Rhi-Chan may be in, while Pein was violently face-walling. Zetsu had folded up his leaves and was sobbing at how stupid humanity was, Tobi was questioning who 'Daniel' was, why they were talking about a white van, when there clearly wasn't one. Itachi remained silent.

    "Why does that exist? Why is it so popular? What even was that?" Kakuzu was rapidly firing questions, to which Rhi-Chan answered with only one word.

    "Memes." She nodded knowingly. "Next one!"

-

REACT #2: Shrek is love, Shrek is life

    "Gah! WHAT THE HECK?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME, RHI-CHAN?!" Deidara yelled angrily at Author-Chan, who shrank guiltily back in her chair whispering 'he has been tainted... jashin-sama forgive me..."

    Meanwhile, Konan was pounding her fists against the locked door in an attempt to escape this hell. Most members were throwing their guts up, while Sasori sat contemplating the odd fantasies the human mind can create. Somehow, Itachi remain unaffected. Tobi did not understand, however, Obito was cringing so hard it created an inter-dimensional wormhole.

RECAT #3: John Cena Vine Compilation

    "Uhmm... Yeah, why does this exist, again?" Kisame asked with a quirked eyebrow. Hidan was laughing hysterically on the floor like the shitty-meme-loving-fuck he is.

    "Dunno." Rhi-Chan shrugged but looked worriedly at Deidara, who was repeated smacking his head on the table, having lost all faith in humanity.

    "Who is John Cena?" Itachi asked after finally processing the stupidity that is John Cena vines. 

    "Judging by this, it's best if we don't ask." Sasori shook his head with a grave look on his face. Rhi-Chan nodded in silent agreement before going to get the first aid kid for Deidara, who had managed to make his head bleed from the extreme face-desking.