He has a nightmare

Kisame:

Your eyes opened to the darkness and your groggily blink away the sleep in your eyes. It's still dark in the room, not a single ray of light strays into the room. You look at the time on the digital clock sat on the bedside table, with 3:00 AM lit up in bright red letters. You don't sigh, but you're agitated, wondering to yourself about why the hell you woke up at 3:00 AM. Then a sharp jolt makes the bed shake slightly, and you remember that's why you woke up in the first place, the insistent shaking. You roll over a little.

"Kisa~?" You drawl quietly, wondering what could be causing the bed to shake.

"D-Did I wake you, Y/N? I-I'm sorry, just go back to sleep..." His voice sounds frail and weak, nothing like his usual powerful tone. Alarm bells ring in your head.

"Kisa?" You prop yourself up on one elbow so you can see, since he's facing away from you, only to catch a glimpse of a tear straying down his cheek. "hey, what's wrong?" You say gently, placing a hand on his shoulder, rolling him onto his back.

"It's nothing, just a nightmare." He sighs. "I bet you think I'm a total wuss now, don't you?" He chuckles weakly.

"No..." You say with a soft smile. "Do you want to talk about it...?"

"I don't want to burden you with it. It's not really worth talking about, anyway. Just... C'mere..." He pulls you against his side and your curl up around him, and with the comfort of your presence, he falls into a calm, dreamless sleep.

-

Itachi:

You had gotten up in the night, and were pouring yourself a glass of water in the kitchen. You yawned tiredly and stretched, swiping the glass off the counter before catching it and saving most of the contents. You were basically numb, after just waking up. You took a sip of water, when the kitchen door behind you slammed open and you almost choked on the water, before slamming the glass down on the counter and spinning to look over your shoulder. There was Itachi, looking slightly stricken, but his expression calmed considerably in seeing your drowsy expression and he gave a slight sigh, a few loose strands of hair blowing away from his face.

"'Tachi?" You say, feeling drowsy again. He shakes his head, picking you up in his arms and carrying you back to bed, tucking you in and pulling you on top of him, holding your head to where his heart was rapidly beating. "What was all that about...?" You ask after a comfortable minutes of silence. It took a little while before he would answer you.

"I had a nightmare... In it, you were just a dream... Something I'd created... A fantasy..."

"I'm real, definitely real." You smile, starting to doze off.

"Good... I just... When I woke up and you weren't there.... I just had to check, because you're everything I ever wanted, my dream girl, I just couldn't help but wonder..."

-

Hidan:

You were sat in the living room of the base and it was pretty late. Everyone else had gone to bed, except you, Hidan and Kakuzu. They were supposed to be discussing an upcoming mission, and Hidan wanted you to keep him company, because he would rather not have to deal with Kakuzu by himself. However, he had fallen asleep with his head on your lap, so you and Kakuzu just made small talk. That's when Hidan started to thrash around in his sleep. His eyes shot wide open, immediately meeting you own E/C eyes, staring down at him. He shot up and snatched Kakuzu by the collar of his cloak.

"You b*****d!" Hidan hissed. "You touch her and I swear to f*****g Jashin I will-"

"Hidan!" You call, and he instantly turns to look at you. "What the heck?"