He Kidnaps You

(This is a kinda special, like, you're not together in this one obviously, ok :D)

Kisame:

    He watched you from a small distance, stood only around the corer of the wall, watching you stood in the street, happily conversing with a peer you seemed to have stumbled upon. He bit his tongue harshly and tried to supress the growing growl that was brewing in his throat in anger.

    He had stalked you for many months now, watching and waiting. He was obsessed with every little detail about you, every little quirk and oddity which set you aside from anyone else. You had piqued his interest in a way never done before, and watching someone else enjoy your company made his blood boil more and more every time he caught you with another man.

    He waited patiently, and eventually it paid off, and the guy smiled and turned, walking away while you stood for a moment, checking your phone for any new messages or notifications. Kisame decided he has waited for too long now. He decided he should act. Now.

    He crept up behind you, surprisingly quiet for a man of his build, and carefully pulled out the cloth doused in chloroform he had specially prepared only that same morning.

    You were none the wiser, and the cloth cramped down over your mouth and nose, a pale blue hand slightly in your vision kept it there, forcing you to inhale the fumes. Soon, your world began to fade to black and you heard a deep chuckle and you feel limp back against him.

-

Itachi:

    He couldn't stand it. Watching you from a distance every day. Watching you coming and going each day. Hell, he was so close to you, but always so distant, too. He was one of your many roo mates, you shared a large apartment with several of your friends, so you hardly had time for him at all any more, and he couldn't stand having you so close yet be so distant.

    "Hey, Y/N." You heard a soft, calm voice trying to catch your attention and your turned to the source. One of your room mates was sat at the breakfast bar, leaning on his clenched fist, his hair hanging loosely, and your gave him a sweet smile, a faint blush painting your face.

    "Ah, hey, Itachi." You greeted back politely. A rare smile danced across his face and you felt all warm inside.

    "Here." He slid a bottle of freshly made (Favourite/flavour) smoothie across the countertop to you, and you caught it just before it fell, and you couldn't help but stare between the bottle and Itachi for a few moments. "I noticed you didn't have time to make yourself one this morning, since you woke up late." You blushed slightly in embarrassment at the thought of you running around in a panicked daze, still in your pajamas, not even half an hour ago. "I thought I'd make you one."

    "Thank you so much!" You grinned, hoping your blush would subside.

    "My pleasure." He said, a sly grin creeping up onto his face as he watched you take a few swigs. His grin only widened when you placed a hand to your forehead, swaying on the spot slightly.

    "I don't feel so goo..." You trailed away, not even able to finish your sentence before you collapsed from the drugs. Itachi had to hold back a laugh as he scooped you up into his arm, finally, you were his.

-

Hidan:

    You shifted uncomfortably in your seat, your eyes darting around the room to avoid Hidan's sultry gaze. You chewed your lip anxiously. You were at his house, and you had just been hanging out with him, until he began to steer the conversation in a direction you weren't entirely comfortable talking to him about; sexual desires.