He discovers shipping - the hard way

Kisame:

"I-Itachi?!" Kisame stutters, looking at his phone. You turn your head to him in confusion, seeing as itachi wasn't even in the room. Perhaps he mistook you for him

"Kisa?" You call to him in concern for his blushing, wide eyed state.

"Y/N, what is this?" He turns his phone to you and you take it from his hand, scanning over the picture of him and Itachi amidst a passionate kiss.

"KisaIta." You reply simply, handing his phone back with a plain look.

"W-what?!"

"Shipping, dear Kisame." You shake your head with a wise look upon your face as you leave the room. Faintly behind you, you hear Kisame yelling dramatically.

"What does this mean?!?"

-

Itachi:

"Who did this?" Itachi deadpans, looking at the picture of him and Kisame half naked, over your shoulder on your phone.

"One (insert random name) from (insert random place)." You read the little name and location next to the picture.

"What do they look like?" You are confused by the strange question, but bring up the profile none the less.

"Why?" You ask.

"I have to put an end to this before anyone else sees this filth." He mutters before leaving and you just shrug, knowing full well he may kill that person, and not actually caring because itachi isn't good with tech so you know he wouldn't think to delete the picture. You just continue to scroll through the person's deviant art page.

-

Hidan:

"What the f**?!??" Hidan yells loudly and you burst into the room, with a panicked look and defensive stance.

"What's wrong?! What happened!?" You yell.

"KakuHida!" He yells out the ship name and you burst into hysterical laughter.

"You finally found out?" You struggle through the laughter.

"What's worse is I'm not even the seme!" He wails drastically, falling back onto the bed.

"That's what you're worried about?!" You continue to laugh until you collapse on he floor. Throughout this time, hidan is still flat out on the bed, wailing about how unfair life is...

-

Kakuzu:

"What is KakuHida?" Kakuzu asks unsurely, leaning over your shoulder. You quickly dim the screen.

"It's a dream fangirls have where you and Hidan do mostly sexual things together, such as fu-"

"Actually, no. Stop there. I don't want to hear anymore." He outs his hand up and just walks away shaking his head and you light your phone screen back up with a perverted smile, continuing to read a smutty KakuHida fanfiction.

-

Deidara:

"Y/N..." Deidara's voice in your ear makes you jump and drop your phone on the floor, thankfully screen down to hide the smexy SasoDei picture on your phone. "What was... That...?"

"It was a ship..." You say nervously.

"I don't think it was." He shakes his head and your eyebrows furrow in confusion. "That's a ship." He points to a picture of the sea with a ship that's mounted on the wall nearby.

"Oh, yes, of course." You giggle nervously. He sends you a sceptical look before walking away and you're thankful you managed to save his ship-virginity for a little longer. You didn't think he could handle it just yet.

-

Sasori:

"Deidara? Really?" Sasori says, looking at the computer screen.

"Uh huh!" You nod enthusiastically, continuing to read through the fanfiction displayed.

"'" oh danna!' Deidara groaned, gripping his red hair tighter as Sasori's hard member slipped inside of his a-'" he stopped abruptly giving you a 'really?' Look. "This is making me feel violated. I didn't even know that was possible."

"Is that the only thing you're feeling?" You say quietly with a giggle.

"Yes, Y/N." He says with a scolding tone. "This is very unrealistic." He shakes his head in disappointment.

"But it's hot though..." You mutter, covering your nosebleed.

-

Song: Flesh by Simon Curtis