He Cooks

Kisame:

"Y/N!" Kisame calls from the kitchen excitedly. "Y/N!!!"

"What?" You yell back, drawling it out.

"Come here!" Is the reply.

"Fine!" You yell once again elongating the pronunciation. You put your phone down and begrudgingly head into the kitchen. "Kisa?" You blink rapidly in confusion at the sight of him in a pink apron with 'kiss the cook' scrawled across it.

"Look what I made for you." He grins widely and points to a perfect looking Victoria sponge, filled with jam and cream, with a light dusting of icing sugar.

"Wow, I didn't know you could cook." You say in awe as he cuts you a piece and hands it to you. You take a whopping great bite before your face contorts at the sheer sweetness of it. You would have to clean your teeth at least ten times after this one bite if you didn't want your teeth to rot

"How much sugar is in this?"

"Hmm... Only three..." He says thoughtfully, with a finger on his chin.

"Three what?"

"Three bags?"

Itachi:

"Mmmmmm...." You murmur dreamily, catching a delicious waft of Ramen from the kitchen, and you find yourself slowly drifting into the kitchen. You snap out of your little daze when you see Itachi dishing up two bowls of amazing looking ramen.

"Here." He uses a nearby fork to feed you some.

"Mmm!" You make a noise of delight. "Did you make this?" You ask with wide eyes.

"I did." Itachi offers a closed eye smile, holding the ramen out to you. You feel a wave of shock before mentally scolding yourself. He's Itachi, nothing should shock you by this point. Least of all his wondrous skills in the culinary arts.

Hidan:

"What the hell?!" You yell, running into the kitchen to see smoke pouring from the oven and Hidan frantically wafting it away with a hand towel that was apparently just hanging around. But really, where did it come from?

"I BURNED IT!" Hidan yells through the smoke.

"I CAN SEE THAT!" You yell back, opening the oven door and even more smoke pours out. Once everything has calmed down and the smoke has cleared, you look at the blackened thing on the work surface.

"What was it supposed to be?" You ask.

"I don't remember...." He mutters through fully and you sweatdrop.

Kakuzu:

"I'm not so sure I have faith in your cooking skills." You look at the less than appetising spaghetti on a plate in front of you.

"Just try a bit." Kakuzu prompts and you look at the food nervously.

"I don't wanna..." You whine and pout like a little child. He sighs, getting some on a fork and coming around to you. "Kakuzu n-" you try and say with wide eyes, but he shoves the forkful of spaghetti in your mouth anyway. It's surprisingly delicious

"Wow " you murmur, snatching the fork from him and proceeding to shovel the food into your mouth.

Deidara:

"Y/N, come help me!" Deidara yells from the kitchen and you wander in, pausing in the doorway.

"What are you doing?" You ask, eyeing the many, many cupcakes strewn around the kitchen.

"Making cupcakes. What does it look like?" He laughs.

"Well what do you need help with?" You stand next to him, being careful not to unsettle the ridiculous amount of flour across the kitchen, waiting for a single sneeze to go up like a cloud of ash.

"Decorate them with me!" He grins, and your eyes widen with a big grin at the amount of cute decorations and colourful icing. Time to get creative.

Sasori:

"Danna, that's not cooking." You sweatdrop and lean against the kitchen counter, watching him.

"I'm sure it is." He replies.

"Sasori, heating up a pot noodle does not count as cooking."